Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God descent on working days ? Oo

i'm speechless...
    sometimes I can't understand r2games at all...
    do you think only kids with holidays the whole summer play ?
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 07-20-2014, 11:46 PM.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Jobs are for lame people who don't live life to the fullest

Comment

The strategy is force the others to spend balens to reach the kids that are 24/7
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

they kinda screwed up on the schedule since we have CW this week too.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
          The strategy is force the others to spend balens to reach the kids that are 24/7
          how could ballens help ?
          - for those who fight for first place. they can't if they aren't online. (some big spender are there)
          - for those who fight for reaching a high level with ballens, some fight just take a hell lot of time, even with ballens. it will be hard for them
          - for those who fight for reaching a level for free, refresh time will hurt a lot.

i'm in the 3rd line and i won't use ballens for it

it's a total ballens lose for r2games imo

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            they kinda screwed up on the schedule since we have CW this week too.

I thought it was clever. Gods finishes before CW, spend enough balens for top and you can refine or whatever if you still don't have an evolved sylph.

Comment

Only missing 16 shards for Hercules. Happy they did that XD

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                how could ballens help ?
                - for those who fight for first place. they can't if they aren't online. (some big spender are there)
                - for those who fight for reaching a high level with ballens, some fight just take a hell lot of time, even with ballens. it will be hard for them
                - for those who fight for reaching a level for free, refresh time will hurt a lot.

i'm in the 3rd line and i won't use ballens for it

it's a total ballens lose for r2games imo
                I'm on the third line as well. Needless to say, an archer on my server has taken every single first kill the First time GD was open and this person got everything it had to offer and the first place ranking rewards as well. I also agree with Wraith. This is very clever by R2 to have people spend the whole 3 days before CW and the day of CW to get that little extra power in.

Comment

I think the main issue is with the usual ppl who are online at the min the event starts might not be able to do so on a weekday as compared to a weekend. They should've held it last weekend so that we all could've done it and still have the stuff b4 CW...in fact no amount of balens will get you that first kill rewards if you aren't the first to kill it due to being away at work while others in diff timezone probably are already home from work or kids with parent's CC and on school holiday to play all day...
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    I think the main issue is with the usual ppl who are online at the min the event starts might not be able to do so on a weekday as compared to a weekend. They should've held it last weekend so that we all could've done it and still have the stuff b4 CW...in fact no amount of balens will get you that first kill rewards if you aren't the first to kill it due to being away at work while others in diff timezone probably are already home from work or kids with parent's CC and on school holiday to play all day...
                    Don't you still have the faithfull janitor that undressed you for TOK? Ask him to help in GD.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Damn it, this means im going to miss most of Gods Descent for the second time

Comment

gods descent an archer paradise on my realm :/

Comment

yes, i hope they will change it to class god descent one day.

Comment

Won't happen, imagine the balens they get from knights, cause they can certainly keep up dmg wise, but need the extra attempt. And I get a feeling, many of the top cashers, are knights. might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by R27434449 View Post
                              gods descent an archer paradise on my realm :/
                              u gonna laugh when adv skills sometime come for the warrior have pvp and pve. so let us keep it as long as we can.

Comment

Working...
                              X