Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For God's sake, get rid of the system announcements for common stuff like lvl3 gems!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For God's sake, get rid of the system announcements for common stuff like lvl3 gems!

When somebody on the server gets stuff like 500K gold from VIP tokens or a lvl3 gem from Lvl1-3 Gem Pack, nobody cares. Why must we have our screen flooded with the automatic "congratulations" announcements whenever somebody gets one of these common items? It's especially obnoxious during Mount Whip, Soul Crystal, etc events when high-level players are getting literally thousands of Lvl1-3 Gem Packs and opening them, to the point that it's frequently impossible to communicate except via guild chat and PMs.

yes these are unnecessary. as well as the crypt notices. we all know crypt is blitzed after the spelunker title have been achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      When somebody on the server gets stuff like 500K gold from VIP tokens or a lvl3 gem from Lvl1-3 Gem Pack, nobody cares. Why must we have our screen flooded with the automatic "congratulations" announcements whenever somebody gets one of these common items? It's especially obnoxious during Mount Whip, Soul Crystal, etc events when high-level players are getting literally thousands of Lvl1-3 Gem Packs and opening them, to the point that it's frequently impossible to communicate except via guild chat and PMs.
      Count yourself lucky - on my server at least these messages appear in Guild chat. Moreover I opened 4k gem packs - I had to walk away for 30minutes just to wait for the opening to end! Why? Because R2 doesnt want to open them all at once - if it did when your inventory is full it would give a handful of messages to your mail each saying you had 100's or so gems. Opening one at a time means you would get (in my case) ~4k. Do you think this gem/whip/sc events is them being generous? Think again - they want everyones inv to be swamped so you will spend ~$10-00 just to open one inv slot.

Comment

I am lucky because I'm a player since vouchers era. BUT I must agree... Either dedicate a completely new chat window called notification, and then it's far easier to ignore. or shut the whole idea out! >.>
        The gods watch over you!
        And they cheer you up!
        Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
        (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
        Name: Cephalrai.
        Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
        BR:
        Clean: 411k
        with sylph: 598k
        full artilary: 1.4m
        Title: Lord Divine.
        Guild: Phoenix~!
        Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

The 500k from Vip is like a hook type announcement (trying to encourage people to VIP : see all that gold and goodies you are losing by not being one :P ), so i doubt they would ever remove that one.

I agree on the L3 gems. Far too frecuent with nowadays events. Guild blessings could also be thrown into this same pile. Congrats!!! you won 1 whip!! errr..
          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
          Class : Knight
          Nick : Khine

Comment

And months later, still nothing on this suggestion.

Comment

is impossibol serch group in World chat become spammed away in like 2 sec.

Self am open 7 176 lvl 1-3 gem pack and that was for like 15m loot and spaming for everyone.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Do not think that any of your suggestions will make it to those who develop the game.
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I understand you guys love to display nice gains from players, but its a Systems message and we do have a systems message tab. Can you please consider making system messages only appear in the systems tab.. you know unless its urgent like a Server maint message, which is then understandable to be displayed over all channels so no one misses it?

So far today I've had 3 messages for invite help flooded off, and no one can even have a conversation on any channel as its flood central.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Nia~
                  Name: Niasaj
                  Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                  Classification: ArchMage
                  Guild Leader: Alliance
                  BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                  Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                    Do not think that any of your suggestions will make it to those who develop the game.
                    Well said. This forum subsection is monitored for language only. As for any of the thousands of ideas presented, if they make it into the game it is sheer coincidence of pure luck. The developers DO NOT CARE what a bunch of idiots who play there game think, even if it would make them more money. To think a mere player could have a good idea would mean they would have to admit a mistake and then lose face, and prolly have to commit hari kari or something. {Sarcasm/joke**

As for this suggestion, I got 5,200 gem packs in this whip event. I feel sorry for our server when I have to open all of those.
                    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                    X