What is wrong with mount trainer event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with mount trainer event

Hey *** is happening it has popped now and without even touching anything it tells me i've already redeemed lvl 4 and lvl 5 stables what's happening? will we be able to redeem our corresponding rewards? here i add sc to prove it-.-

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2014-07-21 a las 09.08.52.png
Views:	1
Size:	532.8 KB
ID:	1753654
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

you reededmed them previous events,its one event only redeem

Comment

well that sucks -.- 2 months ago before i stepped away of this you could redeem the stables lvl reward all the times this event appeared-.- and now they nerfed it this is freakingly disgusting
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

You could claim all rewards up to your stables level only for the first time that event appeared.
        Since then, it's been always like this.

Comment

yes just that the first time they gave us this event we got only about 1/10 of the whips they give now ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
            yes just that the first time they gave us this event we got only about 1/10 of the whips they give now ^^
            maybe next one rewards increase even more xD

Comment

I chose to claim my level 7 stable reward this time.

Yes, I know that the chests this event sucks. Yes, they might give more whips next time. Or they may not. But who cares, I got 2000 gem packs out of it, and enough whips in the reward to get a third of the way to stables level 8.

Comment

Once per lifetime. I redeemed 6 and 7 this event and got lucky with a Hades Seal out of my free boxes. Which meant more whips.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Question:

If I reach a stable level, lets say 5, and if I don't Collect/Redeem it

Will I be able to Collect/Redeem it the next time this event appears?

Because I don't want this time's event chest, the rewards sucks, I have no use for Apollo/Hades because I can't get it to purple anyways, LOL.
                  And the exchange rewards sucks too... at best all you get this month is mount whips... especially with them nerfing the exchange rate... we now get 5x less rewards than previously.

(from how you guys talk, it would be yes, but I want confirmation just to be sure)
                  Last edited by anichaos; 07-21-2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Question:

If I reach a stable level, lets say 5, and if I don't Collect/Redeem it

Will I be able to Collect/Redeem it the next time this event appears?

Because I don't want this time's event chest, the rewards sucks, I have no use for Apollo/Hades because I can't get it to purple anyways, LOL.
                    And the exchange rewards sucks too... at best all you get this month is mount whips... especially with them nerfing the exchange rate... we now get 5x less rewards than previously.

(from how you guys talk, it would be yes, but I want confirmation just to be sure)
                    If you dont collect it, you should be able to redeem it when its available again, probably in 2 months or 3.
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

What really sucks about this event is that you never know what to expect in the future. Rather than having information so you can redeem wisely. This event is basically a halfassed event. Either take it or not and hope for better, which is a long shot because of how things have been going.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                        What really sucks about this event is that you never know what to expect in the future. Rather than having information so you can redeem wisely. This event is basically a halfassed event. Either take it or not and hope for better, which is a long shot because of how things have been going.
                        Hmm, this might also be the same as Hall of Fame..

Which someone said it's suppose to come every 8~9 month, but it's been what now? 12~13 months since last Hall of Fame?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          Hmm, this might also be the same as Hall of Fame..

Which someone said it's suppose to come every 8~9 month, but it's been what now? 12~13 months since last Hall of Fame?
                          it was in september iirc and we are in july so about 10 months passed

Comment

get something for free and you moan lmao........

Comment

Originally posted by R27434449 View Post
                              get something for free and you moan lmao........
                              Lmfao... but i'm agree.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X