Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible at all to get the level 7 gems from the VIP wheel?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible at all to get the level 7 gems from the VIP wheel?

Just so that expectations could be set Have you ever heard anyone in your server getting such? I never got anything but seeds and luck stones.
    ☣CAIN☣

Never heard of anyone, it will be nice from R2 games to explain us if this is somewhat possible or is just for mocking on us.

Shirokane Lvl 51 Knight S1
    Originally posted by R23137919 View Post
    Just so that expectations could be set Have you ever heard anyone in your server getting such? I never got anything but seeds and luck stones.

Comment

Fact: I Can 100% Assure You since the beginning of this game in ANY and all servers, No1 has gotten a Single Lv.5+ Gem From VIP Wheel, It's Just For Show, Very Misleading indeed...but I won't rant about it, I'll Let The Public Speak for Itself
      Last edited by ProNab; 09-30-2012, 03:36 AM.
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

That's quite nasty... thanks guys. In any case it's good to know that it's actually impossible to get. (Or the probability is so vanishingly minuscule so as to be virtually impossible anyway.)
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I got a level 7 charisma gem once relatively early on from the VIP wheel. I'm on S1. Other than that, almost all seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
            I got a level 7 charisma gem once relatively early on from the VIP wheel. I'm on S1. Other than that, almost all seeds.
            Pic Or It Didn't Happen~

ScreenShot Where?
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Don´t really think Kessar will lie about that :P

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              Pic Or It Didn't Happen~

ScreenShot Where?

Comment

huh, why would I make that up? I don't screenshot my old VIP wheel spins. You want to see the gem, log on to S1 and look at my equipment (same IGN as forum name) -- its socketed on my armor. I haven't bought gems, so its my only one that isn't level 3 or 4.

Comment

There was a post weeks ago were R2 Stormaggeddon said he will pass the suggestion along to change something at the wheel...post died and it was never spoken about it again..
                  Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
                  IGN: Feona
                  Lvl 48 archer
                  Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

it's on their 1000 mile long list of things to think about how to do
                    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                    (How To Submit a Ticket)
                    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                      huh, why would I make that up? I don't screenshot my old VIP wheel spins. You want to see the gem, log on to S1 and look at my equipment (same IGN as forum name) -- its socketed on my armor. I haven't bought gems, so its my only one that isn't level 3 or 4.
                      never said you made it up, simply said pic or "I" won't believe it, can screenshot your current gear with the gem/equipment being hovered over with the mouse to show the socketed gem, or ungem it, screenshot then post ._.
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                      X