Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bg invisible pplz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bg invisible pplz

It seems that there are only 5 ppl on the other side, even though there is a total of 15. Bad lag maybe? Anyone else experiences this?
    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
    _______________^

Because you respawned while others are fighting. it will not show those that are in battle while you respawn. They will appears after they done battling to less lag.

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
      It seems that there are only 5 ppl on the other side, even though there is a total of 15. Bad lag maybe? Anyone else experiences this?
      I notice that a few times where someone would attack me and I won't see them.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceace View Post
        it will not show those that are in battle while you respawn
        rly? did they change that?
        Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
        _______________^

Comment

I have invisible people in battleground since around the time we got the battle protection update. rather annoying to have to refersh regulary to be able to see everyone on the field.

Comment

i also get attked by ppl very far from me or not anywhere near/in my screen at all. Im pretty sure this problem hasnt been here since the begining it seemed to have appeared a while ago cant remember exactly when. its really annoying -.- i ran inside my camp and i still got attked

Comment

Working...
            X