Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild apply lvl cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild apply lvl cap

Option to auto-reject players under a certain level. (Filtering through tons of applications is a pain...)

Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
    Option to auto-reject players under a certain level. (Filtering through tons of applications is a pain...)
    +1 to this also add a log off meter meaning make it so that if a player is not online for more than 7 days (1 week) he/she is below the officer rank shall be kicked from the guild
    also those above officer (including guild master) fails to come in 2 weeks (14 days) will be kicked and the next in line will take their place.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

nice idea. As, if I am kicking inactive members, some will think bad of me. and it's tiring to reject players due to the fact the chars lack my guild requirement level. and also please make players to read the introduction as many apply without reading intro.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        +1 to this also add a log off meter meaning make it so that if a player is not online for more than 7 days (1 week) he/she is below the officer rank shall be kicked from the guild
        also those above officer (including guild master) fails to come in 2 weeks (14 days) will be kicked and the next in line will take their place.
        Sounds good make a post and ill +1 it

Comment

Working...
        X