Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The Dead of Non-cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrinceRpf
    started a topic The Dead of Non-cashers

The Dead of Non-cashers

I saw some posts about the dead of the game and I'll will to suggest something that is Evident, the Dead of non-cashers. Slowly and Slowly we have seen less new non-cashers entering lvl 60s+. Because of the Inventory changes, event, mount sylphs, etc making it almost impossible for non-cashers to complete. I'll say about 1-2 years before no more non-cashers exist.

• kanusti
    replied
    we should has gote the new stack system whit 9999 but R2 delay it for some reason i bet ther wil end up say it wil not come to oursite China so ther can keep milk new players money to get more spaces.

Leave a comment:

• iaLgan
    replied
    Some of you didn't read what he wrote " new non casher " sure there will be alot of those who plays from the start but for new ones yeah that might be true that we won't see them.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Humans have a tendency to quit at things they know they will never be the top in, same applies to wartune non-cashers.

Leave a comment:

• R285663277
    replied
    Time and Money, its not just time to complete. All gems to level 8 without spending any single time it will take you years like 4 or 5, gosh this games is much expense than any other game there is. 300$ spend isn't enough to obtain all the mounts the cloths the wings the gems its never ending promotion and events every month
    that you have to spend a dime. Add that VIP what only it gives is experience from MP dungeon and Solo Campaign that is just biggest idiotic way to be VIP only given you advantages on exp why not from all activities that has exp on it and give some high percentage on gold daru kyanite and much more when become a VIP

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    this is so not true..

Leave a comment:

• shahriar296
    replied
    I am not dead. and won t be either anytime soon unless god decided something else.

Leave a comment:

• R27434449
    replied
    non cashers not dead if you wait for right event...saving whips,gems and soul crystals the key.

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Not really.. i will think myself for next year.. maxed fate have a good stable and maxed Soul engrave have a high dragon soul and have a good sylph.. just time thats all this game about.

Leave a comment:

• XiasCris
    replied
    just old non casher be alive like me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X