This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [S7] Serpent's Den: First Team to Complete Badlands Multiplayer Dungeon

We called it. The team of Paladinee, Kruss, ImLegend, and myself, Fluxty, are the first to complete the Badlands dungeon on Serpent's den.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic.png
Views:	1
Size:	773.8 KB
ID:	1732878

Pics cus it happened.
    Last edited by Fluxty; 09-30-2012, 01:06 AM.

almost flamed you for this thread, until i read your post. the title is pretty misleading, thought you were claiming to be first of all servers =P gratz guys! its pretty fun, hoping the higher mp's will get a lot harder!
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
      almost flamed you for this thread, until i read your post. the title is pretty misleading, thought you were claiming to be first of all servers =P gratz guys! its pretty fun, hoping the higher mp's will get a lot harder!
      ^ What He Said...I was about ready to get My Troll On...Buuut...Gratz ._.
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Praise the all mighty Fluxty and his minions!

EDIT: Didn't you say you had a video of the first run?
        Last edited by mushirmillion; 09-30-2012, 12:06 AM.
        [S7] Serpent's Den
        IGN: Million
        Guild: Nizami

Comment

I've got a video i need to upload, 3 people. 2 mages 1 knight :P will be up when i can

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            ^ What He Said...I was about ready to get My Troll On...Buuut...Gratz ._.
            Does the new title make you happy? :P
            And yes Million I recorded the run haha.

Comment

=/ its the thread name lol its fine though, ppl will see it when they enter lets see vids ! this forum has yet to post this sort of stuff, will be interesting to watch

Comment

Kudos to Fluxty's Team, Nice Default Pic Flux ._. Very Retro > . O
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

=/ its the thread name lol its fine though, ppl will see it when they enter lets see vids ! this forum has yet to post this sort of stuff, will be interesting to watch
                  I'll have it up after I do some editing. I want to kind of throw in a commentary and speed up the boring parts.

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                  Kudos to Fluxty's Team, Nice Default Pic Flux ._. Very Retro > . O
                  Thanks and thanks. :P It's actually the face that I made for my Minecraft character.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
                    Thanks and thanks. :P It's actually the face that I made for my Minecraft character.
                    Reminds me of that one Show from G4 8-Bit World or something ._.
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                    X