Change the sylph skills system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the sylph skills system

Problem here is if you already have 5 skills slots taken up with your sylph, and you want to replace one with a different skill you just purchased .. you have to rely on luck. Can Wartune just change that ? So if we want to remove one of the 5 skills and replace it with another we can ? Especially annoying now that refined sylphs are out and players are wanting to replace old skills with the refined sylphs new skills. Please change this !!!!

Yes they are making that change, but it will cost you 5,008 balens to pick a specific one to delete.

Comment

They won't change it. They want to force people to roll the dice over and over and waste bizarre amounts of money to get the right skills.

They are shooting themselves in the foot. Most people I know don't even buy the new skills for fear of losing the old ones.

Comment

yes, it's not a good deal for them. only big spender are ready for such a gamble.
        most of the other spender (like me) are just too afraid of bad luck to try it
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          yes, it's not a good deal for them. only big spender are ready for such a gamble.
          most of the other spender (like me) are just too afraid of bad luck to try it
          tried today and replace the one I want XD

only spend 545 balens for new skill hehe
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

It will be changed in some future patch. Don't buy skills until then, most of them are **** anyway.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              It will be changed in some future patch. Don't buy skills until then, most of them are **** anyway.
              no I don't think so, at least no such update in chinese version
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

This is a feature of chinese games..gambling is it a good thing? no but you may think that they are losing but in fact they are gaining from this
                having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                  This is a feature of chinese games..gambling is it a good thing? no but you may think that they are losing but in fact they are gaining from this
                  They will chg once the gamblers are done gambling =)

Comment

As much as there is gambling in this game, sylph skills are the ultimate money pit. You could spend 100,000 dollars and still not get the right skill combination you want. Thus i agree they are shooting themselves in the foot. I doubt even the smart big spenders would waste so much money on such a money pit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                      As much as there is gambling in this game, sylph skills are the ultimate money pit. You could spend 100,000 dollars and still not get the right skill combination you want. Thus i agree they are shooting themselves in the foot. I doubt even the smart big spenders would waste so much money on such a money pit.
                      Just noticed this, this was also one of my biggest annoyances. I got an Athena, however my skillset is full but I want Divine Prayer somwehere in my current skillset, but I don't want it to randomly remove. The 'New Slot' should also be that you can swap a skill you aleady know. Just my 2 cents.

They will still earn money from it, because at it's current state I am not investing in it. Simply because the chance that it replaces a useful skill, that I want to keep, is way, way too big for me. In other words; now I don't cash anything anymore on my Athena at all. So just fix this. For me it won't matter much anymore as I stopped playing quite a bit and will completely quit soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X