Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support feature aweasome way to solve your problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support feature aweasome way to solve your problems.

Here will post my ticket to show the work of the support team:

Thu, Sep 27 2012 5:05am
    br_rank.png (0.4 mb)
    Account Name:Lockkill
    Game:Wartune
    Server:[S18] Blazing Desert
    Character Name:Lockkill

Date/Time of Problem: 09-27-2012 06:58 am

Customer Message:

Hi, i was good ranked in br, dunno what position and i want to know what br rank i was. I only get 100k darus and 100k gold, that means i wasnt in top 10 br, what i doubt. Please publish the br rank list at the end of event. Will attach the br rank now and in the previously i was top ten either.

Thu, Sep 27 2012 11:17am - Edison R2
    Helder Morim,

Thank you for contacting us. We will make sure to look into this issue at once. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will resolve this issue soon. If you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

- The R2Games Team

Thu, Sep 27 2012 3:53pm
    Some of my guild mates recived top 10 rewards, so probably many used potions and scrolls to raise the br and let me out of top 10. But i think the br rank of the event should be posted in forum. Check if that was happened and sory for your time.

Thu, Sep 27 2012 6:50pm - Macjay R2
    Helder Morim,

Thank you for contacting us. Only rank 1-5 gets high rewards, if you have any other concerns/problems, do not hesitate to contact us.

- The R2Games Team

Fri, Sep 28 2012 4:49am
    Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 11:59 PM (Server Time), 5 days after the server is released
    Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating over 10,000 and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Rewards:

Top 1 – 3 Players:
    1,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Level 4 Gems Box x 4, Level 3 Gems Box x 10 and 200 Vouchers
    Top 4 – 10 Players:
    1,000,000 Daru, Level 3 Gems Box x 10 and 200 Vouchers
    Other Players with 10,000 Battle Rating:
    100,000 Daru and 100,000 Gold

Notes: Battle Rating is dependent on your character's attributes. The higher quality your equipment and Astrals are, the higher your Battle Rating will be.

That was copy from forum and is realted to my server.
    So please let me know what rank i was. Acording to rules top 10 get more rewards than 100k gold and 100k daru.~

Fri, Sep 28 2012 6:41pm - Macjay R2
    Helder,

Thank you for clarifying your concern, we regret to inform you that the event was already ended. If you have any further concerns/problems, do not hesitate to contact us.

- The R2Games Team

Sat, Sep 29 2012 2:27am
    I know that ended, just want to know my br rank position just when event ended.....
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 2:35am
    Date/Time of Problem: 09-27-2012 06:58 am

Customer Message:

Hi, i was good ranked in br, dunno what position and i want to know what br rank i was. I only get 100k darus and 100k gold, that means i wasnt in top 10 br, what i doubt. Please publish the br rank list at the end of event. Will attach the br rank now and in the previously i was top ten either.

I think the 1st post was very clarifyied already. Stop giving wrong info and just answer my question or post the br rank related to that event where you want....forum or ingame..............

Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:56pm - Macjay R2
    Helder Morim,

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea.

- The R2Games Team
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 10:40pm
    Wasnt a sugestion but a request....
    Thank you for keeping wasting my time and not answer my simple question, by just telling my br rank for that event.
    Thank you for the incorrect information we get here, by saying that only rank 1-5 get high rewards when in event pages says a diferent thing.
    Thank you by keep being just unhelpfull and making post that seems you dont even read my posts...

Here is a sugestion: REMOVE THE SUPPORT FEATURE since is unhellpefull, not clarify players, give incorrect informations about the game and just making we waste time and getting bored with the game.
    Close this ticket since you cant just answer my simple question and keeping wasting my time, and giving incorrect information.

After this my suggestion: any issue or bug or anything you want to be clarify or any information you need, try asking ingame to your guild mates, or simple live with it or just quit the game. Never ever use support feature, they will keeping give answers like that posted, with answers that they seems to have prepared in some database, keep making you waste your time and getting bored with the game.
    Last edited by Lockkill; 09-30-2012, 07:03 AM.
Working...
X