Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Deathly Sands and Fire Worms

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghrunt
    started a topic Deathly Sands and Fire Worms

Deathly Sands and Fire Worms

Greetings, fellow Wartuners: I have a question, and I hope my more experienced peers might be able to help.
    I have used the search function on these forums, and no results were returned, so... my question.
    I recently unlocked the Deathly Sands, cleared the first (storyline/+NPC) instance, and I am now having terrible trouble with Fire Worms, particularly the "1000 HP per turn" debuff that wrecks my knight's unimpressive ~15K HP bar before I can clear the battle. Two Worms? Manageable. Four of them? Guarenteed death, and I have tried a few things, none of which permit me to progress any further than 2x Worm battles.
    Please, any suggestions? Assistance? Advice for a level 40 NubKnight that does not involve Balens?
    Many thanks for your time and help.

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
    maybe u dont have proper equipment. try to get full pvp set. u will much more stronger. n u have shield with u. use that skill.
    Yea pvp gear is almost a must have. I have it so that might be why I don't have many issues with the little ones.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    maybe u dont have proper equipment. try to get full pvp set. u will much more stronger. n u have shield with u. use that skill.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Lvl 40 knight here with ~15k hp too. The worms don't concern me much. Its not until I run into the boss that I have any concerns. 2 fire worms...like you said manageable. I can beat 4 if I don't afk. My lvl 32 Angels are what does it for me. They do damage, I do damage...worms don't last very long. Skill that I enjoy using in this situation is my Shadow Thrasher. Really works well on those little buggers. I usually alternate my slasher and shadow thrasher and throw up my bubble as I can. When rage runs low I'll slasher then ultimate slasher until I can use my shadow thrasher. Non-balen here too and gear not fully enchanted. Like I said the worms don't concern me until I run into that boss.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X