What is the duration of God decent ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the duration of God decent ??

my time zone is bit strange and maybe for some people gd can be for 2 days or 2 days and few hours.
    as the time says it ends on 7/23 23:59:59
    so it's also the time for TOA reset, so does that mean at today's TOA ( 23:59:59 ) reset it ends or on thrusday's TOA ( as on thrusday its classwar too )

NOTE- Plz don't get gerked by Game reset ie ( 5:00 ) i'm talking about TOA !!
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

7/24th. (00:00) Midnight.
    Easier, impossible
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

^ double rainbow confirming that post. At least 24hours more (unless you are oceanic?)

Comment

i'd be thankful if you could plz tell how long the GD end's in , for Europe server,

According to
        GMT -5(see at the footer ( bottom ) of page) my game reset is at 11:00 AM, and toa reset is at 6:00 AM

I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

It will end at 7/24th at 6 am in your time zone.
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

What time did GD start on your server? thats whatever time it finishes 2 days on from when it began. No extra time.
            Last edited by chrisarnold94; 07-23-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X