TOK - new stun rule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK - new stun rule

I dont care about the whole naked/not naked argument about TOK but one thing has become very clear - since the new sylph evolve it has been massively more difficult to clear levels in ToK. I used to duo with my friends account and clear ToK normal. Now this is completely out of the question. I might understand this if I dont spend ay money or play very much but I have risen through the ranks on my server so the whole situation seems rank. This fact I am prepaered to say whatever - I just dont bother to do ToK anymore.

But the new rule of only one stun per party in TOK - ***. This might be acceptable if it was a new rule introduced in the game including arena and BG. But introducing it solely in ToK which by definition involves the highest rated players in the game? Seriously - what was the mentality of this move.

Holy seal stun was fine the way it was and i still don't understand why, with all the issues players bring up, this was a change the developers felt they needed to make.

Comment

eh...the new HS rule apply for everything mate. You can stun or be stun only once in Group arena, Battleground and Guild battle too...it's not only for ToK
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
        eh...the new HS rule apply for everything mate. You can stun or be stun only once in Group arena, Battleground and Guild battle too...it's not only for ToK
        Interesting - I specifically asked them this question and was specifically told it was only for tok

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
          Interesting - I specifically asked them this question and was specifically told it was only for tok
          by "them" you mean the magister / vets on your server? FYI in my server the vets are laughing stocks.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            by "them" you mean the magister / vets on your server? FYI in my server the vets are laughing stocks.
            The ones on my server are constantly being made fun of in guild chat. They're here to help or answer questions, but any answer I ever receive is 'refer to the forums'.
            Name: Phoenixia
            Server: R2 S-319
            Class: Mage
            BR: 911k
            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

So u cant stun same person more than once?

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                So u cant stun same person more than once?
                Holy Seal will only deal damage after the first stun. Other abilities that stun still do.

Comment

excelnt, i think is wonderfull, but there is a player say cry baby hahahahahaha i add some and please take in serius, the rewards for attack a player in battleground must to be 30 or 50 honor no more and u stop bulling in this minigame, only change this andthis mini game to be cool, please u take this sugerencia very in serius, no wait opinion for the player with power attack attack and atttack always want rewards 220 points, no bullings

Comment

1 stun per battle is enough ANYWHERE. If you have to rely on 2, or even worse 3, stuns in order to win something, you need to REALLY improve your character & not just let stun do the work for you.

My stun is higher level, but I rarely use it. It is only for protection from those who can't fight any other way & rely on stun as a crutch. Those who fight me will get a full fight, not 1/2 of one. It tickles me to see the once habitual stunners try their hardest to still stun multiple times. I can just imagine their reaction when it only knocks off a bit of HP ..... "Oh no's! I can't stun! How do they expect me to win fights?!"

LOL.

Comment

I feel this is probably more of an archer complaint than anything.

DF > hs > pew pew > rage rune > archer 100 rage delphich (stun) > sylph(herc) thunder strike (slow) pew pew > desylph > mire > hs > pew pew > DF > I could keep going, but the target should be long since dead by now.

pew pew reserved for 1-2 attacks each.
                      S435 Witchlight bluffs
                      Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                      39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by AstroTry View Post
                        1 stun per battle is enough ANYWHERE. If you have to rely on 2, or even worse 3, stuns in order to win something, you need to REALLY improve your character & not just let stun do the work for you.

My stun is higher level, but I rarely use it. It is only for protection from those who can't fight any other way & rely on stun as a crutch. Those who fight me will get a full fight, not 1/2 of one. It tickles me to see the once habitual stunners try their hardest to still stun multiple times. I can just imagine their reaction when it only knocks off a bit of HP ..... "Oh no's! I can't stun! How do they expect me to win fights?!"

LOL.
                        One day when your Wartune nads drop, you might understand this topic. These aren't real players, idiot. This is AI in ToK which low lvl and weak players used to be able to clear using HS, but now you cant. It barely hurts me as i'm maxed on sc, but really hurts new players like you.

Comment

am just like the old stun was just for everybody to lvl, but them make changes so just stop complaine and start lvl you chaos, amesia instent.

Today people all cast chaos in begning for let them geared kill echo other, and if one is left just everybody cast Amesia instent for block all sylp skills and share one amesia and chaos etc.

When them make change man just go over to another play style.

Is not any harder today that its was me stun if man have a group some lvl runes.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            am just like the old stun was just for everybody to lvl, but them make changes so just stop complaine and start lvl you chaos, amesia instent.

Today people all cast chaos in begning for let them geared kill echo other, and if one is left just everybody cast Amesia instent for block all sylp skills and share one amesia and chaos etc.

When them make change man just go over to another play style.

Is not any harder today that its was me stun if man have a group some lvl runes.
                            It's strange with the chaos topic. When I was still levelling, both my toon and my HS, it never made a big difference in the outcome of my battles. However Chaos is absolutely debilitating, and everyone uses it now, as opposed to only a few before the HS nerf.

That's not the point though. The point is now Tower of Kings at a difficulty higher then Easy is impossible to complete for lower BR people. With anything higher then normal being impossible for my team, which are 150k br or higher.

Comment

Do you realise it takes months just to level Chaos/Amnesia from lvl. 6 to 7 and even then, it usually doesn't work (Chaos)?

Comment

Working...
                              X