Bound and Unbound items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound and Unbound items

Seriusly, what is the purpose of having bound and unbound items ? There is no trade market, and we cant mail them to friends. Is there going to be any trade function in the future ??

Type your thoughs here.
    Last edited by dragon1c; 09-30-2012, 06:20 AM.
    Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
    Server: S2- Edena Village
    IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
    BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
    Guild: Divine
    Contribution: 20.290
    If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

what does it even mean anyways

Comment

super epic fail i know right.

having bound and unbound makes me laugh. but anyways, no trading as of this time(patch)

well, maybe in the future.. we will never know.

Comment

go back in the past, r2 removed trading system because it made them lose money, at least that what I've heard

Comment

yep. and R2 will not take trade system back as far as i know. btw u can go play other sever there are still with trade system or auction.

Comment

Trade is not coming.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Trade is not coming.
              You don't know that for a fact. They may put an AH since it is already in the files. Saying no there won't be a trading is just telling false statements. There probably won't be any AH anytime soon or ever but we still won't know for a fact until there is some kind of proof. All we know now is that it is "coming soon" since a dev stated it will be out but they don't know when. They may have scraped the whole thing anyway but as I said we on;y have "soon".

Comment

Trade must come .. Besides r2 can make money from it as china servers do. In cn server they keep the 10% from each trade and its all with balens but yes r2 might lose money but if im not wrong u ll need an unbound scroll to make an item unbound so that can equalize some of the balens they might lose .Besides if they want money they can always make just bring more mounts i ve seen over 15 mounts in cn servers get new clothes and stuff ...But trade is an essentiale part of a game of this kind
                Wartune
                Name : Death✞Lord
                Server : s144
                Profession : Knight
                Level : 80

Blade Hunter
                Name : Death✞Lady
                Server : s14
                Profession : Valkyrie
                Level : 175
                BR:3106340

Comment