Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be aware of the scam of mini client don't use it !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be aware of the scam of mini client don't use it !

Guys beware of mini client scam , Don't use it ! - Part 2
    i earlier made a post of not to use it, but i saw some website [stupidxxxx.tv ] posted a video about to use the mini client , but i'll tell you the real truth about mini client
    1. Its only 40% safe for you.
    2. You can't use it to make your recharge,vip. It take you to some unknown website.
    3.The client size is 1.86 MB and if you see the real file ( Temporary files ) that wartune makes on your Hard Disk is of 870 MB - 960 MB, so how the F*** 1.86 MB client can help to cure lag. Even basic game Mario we played is of 8 MB - 20 MB, Don't be fooled.
    4. I don't say its a scam, some people using it , but it don't remove lag ( read point 3 ), or is not safe to use.

Play safe , Be happy !
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

its good for wb amy and gb no lag or black patches....

people wouldnt use it but R2 aint fixing wb gb and amy(black patches) so some are forced or suffer everyday of bad game play

Comment

So the mini client on is also a scam since it's only 1,69 mb ?
      Good to know.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-23-2014, 01:52 PM. Reason: don't dodge the filter

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Guys beware of mini client scam , Don't use it ! - Part 2
        i earlier made a post of not to use it, but i saw some website [stupidxxxx.tv ] posted a video about to use the mini client , but i'll tell you the real truth about mini client
        2. You can't use it to make your recharge,vip. It take you to some unknown website.
        3.The client size is 1.86 MB and if you see the real file ( Temporary files ) that wartune makes on your Hard Disk is of 870 MB - 960 MB, so how the F*** 1.86 MB client can help to cure lag. Even basic game Mario we played is of 8 MB - 20 MB, Don't be fooled.
        4. I don't say its a scam, some people using it , but it don't remove lag ( read point 3 ), or is not safe to use.

Play safe , Be happy !
        Please pick a color Iggy
        Last edited by Miyue; 07-23-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I know this is just a troll post, but someone's got to feed them too.

Where did you even get these numbers? How can something be only partially safe? Like 40% of my items will disappear? :P

Is this an argument? It's a known problem and many warnings were given not to recharge through it.

You are basing this on some prehistoric knowledge of computers. Everyone has flash installed - browsers are using it, but you can create standalone applications that are using it too. By playing through the client you eliminate the need for the browser which speeds things up a bit because the client doesn't have as many things to worry about as the browser.

Well, if you have a crappy connection it won't help much - it's not magical. However, concerning safety, there are a few things I'd like to mention.

All taken from the terms of use.

Under Cheats/Hacking:
          (...)
          "You may not:

1) Reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way.

2) Exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our service. Any cheats or errors you discover must be reported immediately to us.

3) Attempt to access any other user's account.

4) Misuse any of our customer service facilities.

5) Deliberately enter false information into any of the forms on our website.

6) Encourage, or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules."

The client probably breaks the first one (though we could debate on that). The blog that gave us the link breaks the sixth one (if the client breaks the first).

Even though officials won't punish those using the client, and even though the client won't steal your details (most likely), I would recommend playing through it only if you really have a horrible time playing through a browser. But in that case you would probably continue to do that no matter what I said.

Anyway, I feel like threads like these - not reffering to the game itself in this subforum - will be closed soon. What's there to discuss anyway :P

Comment

You sound smarter when you don't post.

Only #2 is accurate, but doesn't take long to recharge off a browser then log back into client.

Guys beware of mini client scam
            4. I don't say its a scam

Yep... better off not posting.

Comment

Other than the lame contraddiction, I also love the random percentage there. 40%. How did you even pick that number lol

Comment

yesss no black boxes for me as well xD
                Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                its good for wb amy and gb no lag or black patches....

people wouldnt use it but R2 aint fixing wb gb and amy(black patches) so some are forced or suffer everyday of bad game play
                IGN :‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ आदित्य
                Server : [S494] Briarwall Forest
                Class :Knight [spr_noobi]

Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

like the point 2 and 3 , still don't wana get my account fxxxd. and will never use such. chit. unless i see a proper downloadable client on r2 site
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

wow that was deleted fast....

Comment

Anything is better than Black Boxes of Doom that R2 can't seem to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Anything is better than Black Boxes of Doom that R2 can't seem to fix.
                        We don't even know if they put any effort into trying to fix those evil black boxes. All idle speculation at this point.
                        I did find an alternative login a while ago. Looks pretty snazzy.

What is that, oh mods of astounding knowledge?
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 07-24-2014, 02:48 AM. Reason: Link removed.
                        Name: Phoenixia
                        Server: R2 S-319
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: 911k
                        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                          We don't even know if they put any effort into trying to fix those evil black boxes. All idle speculation at this point.
                          I did find an alternative login a while ago. Looks pretty snazzy.

What is that, oh mods of astounding knowledge?
                          shhh, that dont exist :-D
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 07-24-2014, 02:48 AM. Reason: Link removed.

Comment

Guys, guys, guys, there is no client. 7 Road never released any client, R2 don't have any client. All you see is done by hackers. Why would R2 lie to us. R2 mods keep saying there is no client. It's all in our heads. That link from rangelaeyes, only exist in our heads. The picture showing the client on R2 server, I think you can guess, all in our heads. *Sarcasm detector explodes*

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	1691728
                            Last edited by Eskendal; 07-24-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              Guys, guys, guys, there is no client. 7 Road never released any client, R2 don't have any client. All you see is done by hackers. Why would R2 lie to us. R2 mods keep saying there is no client. It's all in our heads. That link from rangelaeyes, only exist in our heads. The picture showing the client on R2 server, I think you can guess, all in our heads. *Sarcasm detector explodes*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96274[/ATTACH]
                              So is this thread. *mumbles*
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                              X