Enhanced Deflection & Enhanced Regeneration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Deflection & Enhanced Regeneration

I heard that when you max out Enhanced Deflection to L10, it becomes a 20% chance to activate instead of 10%. I was wondering if anyone knew if Enhanced Regeneration does the same at L10?

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
    I heard that when you max out Enhanced Deflection to L10, it becomes a 20% chance to activate instead of 10%. I was wondering if anyone knew if Enhanced Regeneration does the same at L10?
    it doesnt...

Comment

Doesn't seem that way, my server's top player has Enhanced Regeneration L10, and according to its description, it's still 10%.

Comment

That figures.. Is it worth it?

Comment

I was thinking of replacing it with deflection. It seems they fixed deflection to where if both players die, they give the win to the person who hit you now and not the one who reflected the dmg.

Comment

I was thinking of replacing it with deflection. It seems they fixed deflection to where if both players die, they give the win to the person who hit you now and not the one who reflected the dmg.
            Wasn't that way in bg last night.
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Doesnt it just give the win to the one having the highest br if both die? lol

Comment

btw, I noticed a lot of players witching their deflection to regeneration after they changed it from 5000 cap to 50,000 cap heal back.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                  Doesnt it just give the win to the one having the highest br if both die? lol
                  nope, gives it to the one who deflected
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    btw, I noticed a lot of players witching their deflection to regeneration after they changed it from 5000 cap to 50,000 cap heal back.
                    for pve this is the right move. for pvp, i'm inclined to stick with deflection particularly because the dmg increases after the timer.
                    Knight - Kabam - S1
                    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                      for pve this is the right move. for pvp, i'm inclined to stick with deflection particularly because the dmg increases after the timer.
                      I'm taking the easy way out and going with BOTH. Have my Willpower astral sitting off to the side for the time being.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                        I'm taking the easy way out and going with BOTH. Have my Willpower astral sitting off to the side for the time being.
                        im also thinking about this.

heck, i even wondered if it's better to replace willpower and fortitude with illusion and and deflection while keeping regeneration when i have 30k pdef and mdef in the future.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          im also thinking about this.

heck, i even wondered if it's better to replace willpower and fortitude with illusion and and deflection while keeping regeneration when i have 30k pdef and mdef in the future.
                          Yes and yes.I will definetly go with the Illusion,Regeneration, Deflection combo in the near future. Just need to upgrade my def stats a bit.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Not in theory, but in practice it definitely is above 10%

Comment

Dunno if this is my own perception but Deflection and Regen proc waaay more often than my old illusion lvl 9 astral.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                              X