What do you think of the wilds events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    300 is a bit low, so maybe it is about resist.

The 200k+ team on my server all have 450-500+ electro resist.
    i did the hades today with 172k archer me warrior with 204k and 213k and a magic with 140k so its is possble to win over it

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
      i did the hades today with 172k archer me warrior with 204k and 213k and a magic with 140k so its is possble to win over it
      We're talking about electro not hades.

never said it was impossible to do hades either, only:
      Hades isn't impossible but still bit high difficulty, tried it with 160k mage and she got two shot lol

Comment

• The wilds event seems okay. Maybe time wasting. But are the rewards worth it. Dont like hunting.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_bnguyen View Post
          The wilds event seems okay. Maybe time wasting. But are the rewards worth it. Dont like hunting.
          You get a +30 mount and some extra items depends pn you if its worth it

Comment

• The rewards are quite good.

Comment

• Gives free kya, and a free mount, i am definitely not going to complain... unless a bug happens, then i shall cry
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• sigh.. some people are just so stupid. Don't judge from rewards, you can put the same rewards from any other event filling up inventory.
                Check the event function, there are 5 teams in my guild alone to want to kill ONE boss for 6 hours straight. It's most failed event,
                not to mention at least 5 bugs that broke everything in wilds like teleport and return button.
                They should cancel it and just put the rewards on some other events like campaign drops.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• They've already fixed teleport and return, probably bosses as well but no way of seeing atm.

Comment

• The bosses are still broken.

Comment

• you should add more bosses
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        They've already fixed teleport and return, probably bosses as well but no way of seeing atm.
                        succubus still broken
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          succubus still broken
                          Maybe there is a proper way, or strategy to defeat the Succubus? Succubus are dream eaters, so maybe it has something to do with illusions?

Comment

• Can't say its good event because its ....boring.
                            Can't say bad its free stuff 1 month early or 1 month late.
                            So it ok, can find elite and monsters , and sometimes bosses too, other times i jump in when someone shouts help at GC/WC, and other days I just skip.
                            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• we also forgot about new titles

Comment

• the br of the lv60 boss and the lv70 one is way too high and people keep using divine light in the announcement is kinda
                                annoying but..... at the same time its not when im in wilds and looking around
                                US West
                                Pearl Lake

Comment

Working...
                                X