Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What do you think of the wilds events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a question about the boss list. Is the boss list for the map you are in or for every map? The reason I ask is if there are 5 bosses on each map, they should be easier to find than what they are. I hardly ever find a boss and when I do, it is not the one I need. I have gone 3 days now without killing a boss.

Have you all noticed the rewards you can get from elites and bosses? They are pretty nice rewards. Somebody in my guild got 4 million in gold from killing a boss. Somebody else I know got 2 million in gold from killing an elite.

One thing I would change is make it where you can move your character with the arrow keys. If you could do that, it would almost be bearable.

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      Got a question about the boss list. Is the boss list for the map you are in or for every map? The reason I ask is if there are 5 bosses on each map, they should be easier to find than what they are. I hardly ever find a boss and when I do, it is not the one I need. I have gone 3 days now without killing a boss.

Have you all noticed the rewards you can get from elites and bosses? They are pretty nice rewards. Somebody in my guild got 4 million in gold from killing a boss. Somebody else I know got 2 million in gold from killing an elite.

One thing I would change is make it where you can move your character with the arrow keys. If you could do that, it would almost be bearable.
      I found 3 bosses at same time frame on Swamp map before.

so maybe they do have up to 5 boss on each map

But the fog just makes it hard to spot them, that or some maps are really large... takes a long time to cover all areas to find them.

Rewards are random.

Today lv.60 boss gave me 8 Mystery stone, 70k gold, 10k kyanite, and some fate stone (forgot how much, think it's 6)

While someone else in my guild killed a lv.60 elite... and got 600 SC...

What's up with that? LOL...

All the elites I've killed up to now, have not gotten a special "massive" reward, everything is below 70k gold, best I ever got is 6 mystery stone from them.

Also, level of monsters doesn't really seem to matter that much... lv.50 elite gave the same things lv.60 elite gave.

I think the only difference is the special rewards when you do get them.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        so maybe they do have up to 5 boss on each map
        i think in erandel they have more than 5 bosses on the map. if you keep paying attention to the boss list, sometimes the names displayed changed event tho it wasnt reset time yet.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          i think in erandel they have more than 5 bosses on the map. if you keep paying attention to the boss list, sometimes the names displayed changed event tho it wasnt reset time yet.
          Someone said it was a bug and would show the bosses from DS... which is probably true since imho Erandel's not that large would be able to spot 10 bosses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Someone said it was a bug and would show the bosses from DS... which is probably true since imho Erandel's not that large would be able to spot 10 bosses.
            not 10, maybe 6 or 7. only one or two names changed on the list. the rest of the list still the same when it got refreshed. i even checked with my team mate if they have the same list, 1 of us has 1 different boss on his list.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Once we were searching for the boss, we noticed the records changed on the list. It was right when the timer showed 1hr to the reset.
              After one of Erandel bosses got engaged into the fight, the list came back to normal.

Comment

• Hate it a waste of time

Comment

• Everything about this event sucks. The fog has made finding mines, treasure chests (for equipment to enchant while doing CQs) and Managogs (for Daru farming) such a chore it's almost not worth looking for them anymore. The Monsters give **** for rewards, especially when you consider needing a 4 person party to kill them. The lvl 80 elite is bugged, you kill it, you get a failed message, then it transports you back your City location with no rewards given. Add this to the reasons I left Wartune Wednesday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Hmm..One of my old alt (logged him in recently lol) was still in twilight sand (the area where you begin the game), and I was still able to see the mobs list. There were no monster or whatever there though

Comment

• It takes a while to find them but once you got your team, you can divide and conquer for easier and faster finds.
                      When you solo for elites and monsters, yeah that gets boring and tedious so I only do them if I'm really bored. The only thing I care about really is "Mystery Stones" for the mount.

Comment

• Yeah, Same interested in mount. Or I wouldn't have done the event every day.
                        Originally posted by tuoamorepersempr View Post
                        It takes a while to find them but once you got your team, you can divide and conquer for easier and faster finds.
                        When you solo for elites and monsters, yeah that gets boring and tedious so I only do them if I'm really bored. The only thing I care about really is "Mystery Stones" for the mount.
                        Server- BriarWall Forst S494
                        Name- MrGaD
                        Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
                        Level- 59
                        Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

• hi all.ok after TH and Circle quest a new Time Burner is Born calls WILDS.so im not realy like it but we need to do for free mount after get it yu can leave this.thats it why i make it if find the time for.bad have see stupid guys they killed monster/elite/Boss alone in wilds what other need ALONE(just for fun or to let lower(40-50) not get the rewards)its the same **** when you have a level40+ toon in mine what can be atk from stupid brainless lev50++++.under lev40 you safed about this high level why not same like wilds by plunder lower as 10 level.wilds need teamwork but on the way some guys will see yur city to plunder so yu will be angry and ignore request about any monsters there when yu can make the same.what happen when all have get this mount.will have it to safe the mysterys too for nxt 20 years some like tok??? R2 GIVE US THE VAULT UPGRADE.AERIA GAMES have it now over a HALF YEAR!!!!.to can safe higher items number 999 to 9999.sorry but this game make it more and more hard to have fun as to be frustratet.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27092359 View Post
                            hi all.ok after TH and Circle quest a new Time Burner is Born calls WILDS.so im not realy like it but we need to do for free mount after get it yu can leave this.thats it why i make it if find the time for.bad have see stupid guys they killed monster/elite/Boss alone in wilds what other need ALONE(just for fun or to let lower(40-50) not get the rewards)its the same **** when you have a level40+ toon in mine what can be atk from stupid brainless lev50++++.under lev40 you safed about this high level why not same like wilds by plunder lower as 10 level.wilds need teamwork but on the way some guys will see yur city to plunder so yu will be angry and ignore request about any monsters there when yu can make the same.what happen when all have get this mount.will have it to safe the mysterys too for nxt 20 years some like tok??? R2 GIVE US THE VAULT UPGRADE.AERIA GAMES have it now over a HALF YEAR!!!!.to can safe higher items number 999 to 9999.sorry but this game make it more and more hard to have fun as to be frustratet.
                            First you dont see the other players city location when you join a team second must people are usally high BR and/or high lvl then what your looking for, and most think that wilds is a waste of time so they take on any monster they can find in other to get rewards and not have to worry about wasting time (its like this in my server).

Comment

• if the fog wasn't there it would be okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lumina- View Post
                                if the fog wasn't there it would be okay.
                                if the fog wasn't there all bosses would be dead 10 mins after reset
                                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X