Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
    Since this is the current wilds thread, here - I have some questions:
    1. Do we get the same rewards for soloing monsters as for fighting them in a team?
    2. How hard are they?
    3. Is it possible to retry if we die?
    Elite monsters can solo if you are high BR >160k, bosses - you must have a team and for lvl 80 it must be a strong team. Can retry as many times as you wish

Comment

Remove...Fogg...darkness..or whtever u called it... I cant find my plunder..even gold mines... my horse gets thirsty too
      IGN :‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ आदित्य
      Server : [S494] Briarwall Forest
      Class :Knight [spr_noobi]

Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

Just IMO it's a decent event except for one small issue... well several but their all related. For me it takes way to much time to look for and locate the monsters you need. Big reason is the fog!! If the fog was gone at least a team of 4 ppl could scroll a map fairly quick ( maybe 10 minutes per map? ).
        So for me I won't be spending time I don't have looking for mobs as it is takes enough of my time to keep up with the game. So unless someone calls/PMs me to help kill a elite or boss I will be mostly skipping this1 sadly. I say sadly because this could be a fun event if not for the time req's =(

Comment

My guild has been posting about monsters an their coords all day, so I think you could get it done relatively quickly with some group effort.

In any case skipping this event for the time being, rather not leave my noob post-merge map til I don't need gold anymore in large quantities. Still got one 80 piece to craft an enchant at some point.

Comment

Oh, i thought you could only get mystery stones from the bosses at the wilds? Mystery stones for the new mount?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              Oh, i thought you could only get mystery stones from the bosses at the wilds? Mystery stones for the new mount?
              they drop even from normal monsters, and at random amount.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

in my estimation, we can get the mounts less than 3 months if we do the normals and elites daily.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  in my estimation, we can get the mounts less than 3 months if we do the normals and elites daily.
                  Should be 60 days, give or take.

Comment

one of the worst updates ! just waste of time and plus looking for mines is more difficult now ! its really boring 2 look for monster ! its no fun ! r2 you just gonna make more people quit this game pretty soon with theses lames updates -__-

Comment

I'm level 80 mage with 150k BR.
                      I can kill Elite lvl. 70 monster on my own.
                      With the team of 123k mage, 137k archer, 153k knight and 150k mage we have no chance to kill lvl. 80 boss (Dark), though.
                      Our archer dies after 2-3 turns. Boss buffs like crazy. Deals me ~40k dmg per hit up to 80k with his buff stacked.
                      Level 70 is also a bit hard in lower team with 1 archer only.

Comment

I heard a team on my server beat it(80 dark)...(checking ranking) 173k mage 158k mage, 187k archer and 155 archer.

Would say that is the optimal team set up, cause you can scatter and puri enough to get all the buffs/debuffs off.

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
                          Should be 60 days, give or take.
                          for me, I got 15 stone first day, needs 1200.

That's around 80 days

And this doesn't count in the days I'll be missing due to RL stuff, just like how I haven't do any Maps since it's release, Spire/ToK for almost 7 month now.

So yea, the estimate from Arlad

is most likely correct, especially for players that can't do all Monster Attempts, especially the Bosses.

Comment

I dont like this event, its just plain boring, running around like mindless zombie.

Comment

I bet u all like moon monster (lvl 80 elite) stun and crit like maniac couldn't figure pattern it seems every attack have chance to stun

tried to solo it and managed after 3 time

Comment

Yeah, if you put in the time, you can get the mount pretty quick. But most people, like myself don't have all day to play this game which you almost need to be able to do this new event. Honestly, I would not be mad if they got rid of this event.

If they would just get rid of the fog, it wouldn't be so bad.

In the end, this will be another money maker for the company. People are going to be buying energy cores to energize there mystic gate so they can teleport more. IMO, whenever they come out with something new, they plan on it making money for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X