No announcement yet.

What do you think of the wilds events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started it today, kinda fun, well can solo lv80 monster/elite so that helps a lot, and first boss was against Hades with the chaos and **** which was cool. Got 20 stones already for mount so eh 1-2 months for a 750 br FREE mount, with a bit of effort, not bad. Event needs some boss fixes... and fine tuning but overall decent enough of an addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Started it today, kinda fun, well can solo lv80 monster/elite so that helps a lot, and first boss was against Hades with the chaos and **** which was cool. Got 20 stones already for mount so eh 1-2 months for a 750 br FREE mount, with a bit of effort, not bad. Event needs some boss fixes... and fine tuning but overall decent enough of an addition.
      if you do monsters and few elite monsters then you can get around 15-18 with out doing the boss, its how i do it and i'm currently at 67 mystery stones

Comment

• Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
        if you do monsters and few elite monsters then you can get around 15-18 with out doing the boss, its how i do it and i'm currently at 67 mystery stones
        Rewards are random.

I do them all but only get 2-4 stones out of 5 normal bosses and maybe 5 out of 3 elite's. It's another one of those you're either lucky or not things, but hey ho the random **** rewards ain't too bad, and it isn't even hard to find the monsters (only having trouble with boss if refresh doesn't have a good one lol)

Comment

• Drop is kinda random...

I've gotten 4 mystery stone from a 50 elite at times, and other times a lv.70 elite gives me 2... some times the elites doesn't drop any mystery stone.

Also, I just noticed something...

we all know you need 1200 stones...

but... we still don't have 9999 stack feature... so... is this going to be a 2 bag slot thing like Shadow Soul? (even tho Shadow Soul's mount only needed 800, within 1 slot)

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Drop is kinda random...

I've gotten 4 mystery stone from a 50 elite at times, and other times a lv.70 elite gives me 2... some times the elites doesn't drop any mystery stone.

Also, I just noticed something...

we all know you need 1200 stones...

but... we still don't have 9999 stack feature... so... is this going to be a 2 bag slot thing like Shadow Soul? (even tho Shadow Soul's mount only needed 800, within 1 slot)
            Don't matter much, if intel is correct, which it 79% probably is, we'll get 9k stack in roughly 45 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Don't matter much, if intel is correct, which it 79% probably is, we'll get 9k stack in roughly 45 days.
              we'll have the needed amount by then

Comment

• wilds is fun...our boss got 7million gold from killing lvl 70 boss....pretty nice...

Comment

• I hate it when kill the Dark saccuba and fail all that time wasted fix this glitch.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• on our server maybe 1 team can beat lvl80 boss .. the problem is, that there are tons of lvl80 bosses no one can beat and a few lvl70 ones every1 needs ... atm 2 x lvl60 boss, 3 x lvl80 boss, 0 lvl70 boss, in last turn there was 1 lvl70 boss = 4 lucky ppl, many ****** ones. Other problem is long reset time during the night server time ... many ppl are far away from server time and cant find a boss coz they dont reset for dunno how many hrs. some improvement wouldn't hurt

Comment

• Yeah its a new thing for Wartune. Chinese Servers, and other countries servers don't have it. So yeah we need maintenance to fix the bugs,etc.
                      Originally posted by R23640197 View Post
                      on our server maybe 1 team can beat lvl80 boss .. the problem is, that there are tons of lvl80 bosses no one can beat and a few lvl70 ones every1 needs ... atm 2 x lvl60 boss, 3 x lvl80 boss, 0 lvl70 boss, in last turn there was 1 lvl70 boss = 4 lucky ppl, many ****** ones. Other problem is long reset time during the night server time ... many ppl are far away from server time and cant find a boss coz they dont reset for dunno how many hrs. some improvement wouldn't hurt
                      Server- BriarWall Forst S494
                      Name- MrGaD
                      Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
                      Level- 59
                      Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Drop is kinda random...

AFAIK, you either get 5 stones from elites or nothing. same as normal, either 2 or nothing. so far every boss i fought always dropped stone.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• What i personally think about this?
                          I actually think its alright, and the getting the mount should take a minimum of a month+, so i'll carry on till i get it. Also the gold and kyanite drop is pretty nice.

but finding bosses are long....
                          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

• 178 mystery stones so far..

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              AFAIK, you either get 5 stones from elites or nothing. same as normal, either 2 or nothing. so far every boss i fought always dropped stone.
                              The drops are very random. I fought an elite and did not get a mystery stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                                The drops are very random. I fought an elite and did not get a mystery stone.
                                reading is beautiful.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X