Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What do you think of the wilds events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • this event is making many people go WILD.. lesser people doing CQ nowadays after this event came about.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

    Comment


    • I don't even have time to do wilds. I come home from work around 4:00 and I have to to sleep early so wilds is a no-no for me. So the only time I do wilds is Fridays/Saturdays. Kinda sad that I'm missing out but the rewards in wilds but the main events are more important.
      Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
      this event is making many people go WILD.. lesser people doing CQ nowadays after this event came about.
      Server- BriarWall Forst S494
      Name- MrGaD
      Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
      Level- 59
      Battle Rating- 64.5K

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
        I don't even have time to do wilds. I come home from work around 4:00 and I have to to sleep early so wilds is a no-no for me. So the only time I do wilds is Fridays/Saturdays. Kinda sad that I'm missing out but the rewards in wilds but the main events are more important.
        better than me.. i do nothing but read forum on and off while working.. lol
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

        Comment


        • It's a good idea but poorly executed. Finding the monsters is a time hog and a real pain due to all the bugs. Teleport and 1/2 the time it freezes the game on you. Fight a boss near the 2 hour reset point and the boss vanishes mid fight when the reset happens (I'm told that's a bug). Chests sometimes drop in places where you can't collect (especially if near the edge of a map). The "fog" has added lots of lag to the wilds and has made mines/plunder more difficult since people are moving around more (they move city near boss they are fighting so they have less travel if they lose fight).

          Comment


          • on my 2nd thought, maybe this event not bad at all. i wish r2 would do something to dark succuba and spirit of electro, their bugs make them unbeatable.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • It's a nice event apart from all the bugs and searching to find the creep.

              It really is too time consuming to search the maps. Maybe if there were 15 bosses or so per map it would be fine.

              Comment


              • not read thread, just opening post.
                My thoughts,
                It was fun the first time learning it.
                Then its kindof mentally boring, as it takes up way way to much time to find a boss.
                But perhaps thats a good thing, as if it is too easy then everyone would max out on it.
                I would say lose the 'dark' in the wilds to make it easier, or at least make those divine light things that light up the wilds last 2 mins or so.
                Also - the bosses at level 80 are stupidly high br.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                  It's a good idea but poorly executed. Finding the monsters is a time hog and a real pain due to all the bugs. Teleport and 1/2 the time it freezes the game on you. Fight a boss near the 2 hour reset point and the boss vanishes mid fight when the reset happens (I'm told that's a bug).
                  It can't be a bug. If it was, it wouldn't give the message "the monster has fled". It's obviously as intended.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by thedisbeliever View Post
                    Also - the bosses at level 80 are stupidly high br.
                    I actually like that the bosses are challenging. It shouldn't be a given that anyone can do all the bosses. And no, I'm not strong enough to comfortably do the 80 bosses with an equal BR team.

                    At least it is fair for all, unlike Tower of Kings.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      on my 2nd thought, maybe this event not bad at all. i wish r2 would do something to dark succuba and spirit of electro, their bugs make them unbeatable.
                      One team on my server beat electro, but they're 200k+ br

                      I think Hades and those two should get a bit of a fix, Hades isn't impossible but still bit high difficulty, tried it with 160k mage and she got two shot lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        One team on my server beat electro, but they're 200k+ br

                        I think Hades and those two should get a bit of a fix, Hades isn't impossible but still bit high difficulty, tried it with 160k mage and she got two shot lol
                        I'm not sure but it feels like they behave similarly to Sky Trail monsters, i.e. what is important is simply resistance.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                          I'm not sure but it feels like they behave similarly to Sky Trail monsters, i.e. what is important is simply resistance.
                          the thing is, we tried it with a 300 elec resist 200k BR archer, and he got one shotted(250k+ damage) when the gaia eve used short circuit. however, after that attack the boss deals normal damage (30k-ish) to the only survivor knight.
                          Last edited by Arlad; 07-30-2014, 02:56 AM. Reason: correction on resist value
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            the thing is, we tried it with a 300 elec resist 200k BR archer, and he got one shotted(250k+ damage) when the gaia eve used short circuit. however, after that attack the boss deals normal damage (30k-ish) to the only survivor knight.
                            300 is a bit low, so maybe it is about resist.

                            The 200k+ team on my server all have 450-500+ electro resist.

                            Comment


                            • Yah, I have Aegis, 400ish Dark Resistance, 156k BR (159k HP) and Hades (lvl. 80 Dark boss) can "2-shoot" me as well, if I don't get a heal meanwhile and those two hits are consecutive.

                              We tried it 2 times, once we were really close, but he applied +50% dmg received buff, decreased our Dark Resistance and then attacked us all with delph :P Only 1 guy was standing after this combo (155k knight who had Agoran Shield before Hades' attacks).

                              Comment


                              • can i correct myself again? apparently right now he has his apollo equipped so his elect resist when he equipped his hercules is 446 (200(sylph)+ 246(crystals)).
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X