Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    if the fog wasn't there all bosses would be dead 10 mins after reset
    that wouldn't be an issue, unless you have selfish people in your server who kill bosses they don't get reward for or kill the bosses with a team with open spots left because they didn't ask if anyone would like to join. if the fog was gone, people might search in areas other than erandel.

I like to get my daily tasks done everyday in wartune, minus circuit quests, but it's now even more time consuming when you have to search around in wilds with the lights off. there are more updates to come too.

Comment

• Someone killing all the monsters would be a problem if there was no fog. I have seen people just days after the event came out that already got the first new title, the one where you kill 40 monsters. She was just going around killing anything she could find just to get the title. Onething that wouldn't make the fog so bad is being able to move your character with the arrow keys.

One thing they could have done with the wilds is make people move to the right map. I hate it when there are level 60+ toons on the DS map. Why don't they move to the right level map?
      Last edited by R262181389; 08-03-2014, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lumina- View Post
        if the fog was gone, people might search in areas other than erandel.
        People search in other areas other than erandel, at least those who use their heads
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

People search in other areas other than erandel, at least those who use their heads
          erandel has the advantage of being a smaller map
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
            erandel has the advantage of being a smaller map
            Smaller map with no mobs or bigger map with plenty of it?

Head.

Use it.

Comment

Head.

Use it.
              Everybody that does the event knows its only theboss and elites that really matter anyway. Do you have conclusive proof theres more out there on larger maps than Erandel? No you don't.

Head.

Use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
                Everybody that does the event knows its only theboss and elites that really matter anyway. Do you have conclusive proof theres more out there on larger maps than Erandel? No you don't.

Head.

Use it.
                Erandel is farmed by all, other maps by few, there ain't more mobs there, just they last for longer time. Do you need proof for that? Head. It helps.

Comment

Head.

Use it.
                  Plenty of level 40 mobs like in deathly sands? I've spent a lot of time in other maps than Erandel thinking it would be easier to find mobs, and it wasn't.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• is it possible that bosses are bugged in way they cant be found we had 20 ppl searched erandel for hour + with 40+ dl couldn't find 80 boss angel and wind boss 60

we all gave up after waste of hour+ and waste of 40+dl

maybe they spawn on area where rocks or trees are and cant be seen or something

we found all other bosses on map just 2 out of 5 couldn't be found bealive me map was searched thorough

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      is it possible that bosses are bugged in way they cant be found we had 20 ppl searched erandel for hour + with 40+ dl couldn't find 80 boss angel and wind boss 60

we found all other bosses on map just 2 out of 5 couldn't be found bealive me map was searched thorough
                      Every day since release I haven't had any problems finding bosses. Two days ago i found 4 of them within 30 seconds, and yesterday found 3 in about a minute. So it all depends where everybody is looking. If they all are looking on top of each other while using divine light, then its very possible to miss them, in fact, its likely.

Comment

is it possible that bosses are bugged in way they cant be found we had 20 ppl searched erandel for hour + with 40+ dl couldn't find 80 boss angel and wind boss 60

Same happen to us, really think that level 80 angel never spawn anywhere on that reset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          Same happen to us, really think that level 80 angel never spawn anywhere on that reset.
                          today after I wasted hour+ searching angel I searched for 2 lvl 70 Apollo bosses after reset and couldn't find either with big search group

found 3 other but 2 of them couldn't

Is it possible that they spawn in water trees or rocks and cant be seen from them or something like that

erandel isn't big map and when 20 ppl search for it and 50+ dl used and no one from any guild cant find it

event is ok for me... I searched 3 hours today in whole just wish to know my search isn't futile if its buged (waste of time)

Comment

today after I wasted hour+ searching angel I searched for 2 lvl 70 Apollo bosses after reset and couldn't find either with big search group

found 3 other but 2 of them couldn't

Is it possible that they spawn in water trees or rocks and cant be seen from them or something like that

erandel isn't big map and when 20 ppl search for it and 50+ dl used and no one from any guild cant find it

event is ok for me... I searched 3 hours today in whole just wish to know my search isn't futile if its buged (waste of time)

Had 3 of us sweeping in a row up through erandel for an hr looking for a boss that was still alive...we never found it before the reset and we covered the place 3 times God only knows where it spawned lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                              Had 3 of us sweeping in a row up through erandel for an hr looking for a boss that was still alive...we never found it before the reset and we covered the place 3 times God only knows where it spawned lol.
                              May be the bosses used power known as Invisible
                              Like "THE MASK" used to say "Catch me if u can"
                              IGN: Kittylation
                              Server: Miniclip
                              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

• A guildie teleported from a different map into erandel into a LAKE. So chances are bosses can be bugged in the same way, spawn in a no-go zone, have had the same happen, search and search all over the place and not find it anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X