Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What do you think of the wilds events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    A guildie teleported from a different map into erandel into a LAKE. So chances are bosses can be bugged in the same way, spawn in a no-go zone, have had the same happen, search and search all over the place and not find it anywhere.
    I want to teleport on a top of a rock, then slide, slidee... chooooo....

Comment

• really dont like this event... when this release this game making so much laggy....

Comment

• my server is pretty dead, so the bosses are mostly available. usually i fought lvl 70 bosses 2-3 times/day to help my friends. and im not the only one doing it, big guys from top guilds can be seen doing boss multiple times a day.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• have just been round erandel looking for a lvl 80 monster or a lvl 60 elite monster, this is the 3rd time i've covered almost the entire area, i also waited for the 2hr reset inbetween each attempt, i found none at all, i did find pleanty of boss's and also a few smaller monsters, is this a bug? or don't they put them in after every 2hr reset?

Comment

• my theory for the missing bosses is that they might spawn outside the edges of the visible map since your character can go there if on its way are obstacles and pretty often bosses spawn around the edges of the map. Also one of my guildies today ported his castle in such place, his castle wasnt visible at all, totally immune to plunders xD
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by vierka View Post
              I'm starting to hate all this new updates that require more and more time... When adding new event to the game they should take 1 old event out... Otherwise this game will become only for non-lifers.. D:
              I fully agree.. it literally takes the entire day to complete all activities now. even for cashers it is ruining the game because we need to work. I love the game and all.. but I cant just drop all of real life to keep up with it.. Get it together r2.. remove some of the time consuming things so we can actually enjoy the gaming time that we do have after work.

As for the wilds.. sure it is great to have something else to collect items from.. but for gawd sakes TURN THE LIGHTS ON!!! I dont have 5 hours to search with a stoopid flashlight for something to kill!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by raddygirl View Post
                I fully agree.. it literally takes the entire day to complete all activities now. even for cashers it is ruining the game because we need to work. I love the game and all.. but I cant just drop all of real life to keep up with it.. Get it together r2.. remove some of the time consuming things so we can actually enjoy the gaming time that we do have after work.

As for the wilds.. sure it is great to have something else to collect items from.. but for gawd sakes TURN THE LIGHTS ON!!! I dont have 5 hours to search with a stoopid flashlight for something to kill!!!
                This post screams of 'casual' gamer. MMO games have never been the type where you can get anywhere without putting some serious hours in.

Comment

• I have been playing on and off a long time based on rl time restraints. The wilds event has crippled my ability to plunder ppl for kranite and it takes 25 to 30 mins ti find top level mines. I am finding it hard to find the time to maintain gold mines and get kranite for skills. Its becoming a source of major frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by RebelDragon8 View Post
                    I have been playing on and off a long time based on rl time restraints. The wilds event has crippled my ability to plunder ppl for kranite and it takes 25 to 30 mins ti find top level mines. I am finding it hard to find the time to maintain gold mines and get kranite for skills. Its becoming a source of major frustration.
                    before we had the wilds update I wroten down names, lvl and coordinations of guildless people who had left the game, which I found while looking for mines. it makes it easier to find people to plunde and while walking from city to city, you might even find high level mines, as well as monsters, elite monsters and maybe even a boss.

you can also ask someone from another guild to trade plunders for kyanite, since you can simple remove the city protection buff the process of swapping plunders doesn't take long. hope this helps.
                    Last edited by EIIenora; 08-07-2014, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EIIenora View Post
                      before we had the wilds update I wroten down names, lvl and coordinations of guildless people who had left the game, which I found while looking for mines. it makes it easier to find people to plunde and while walking from city to city, you might even find high level mines, as well as monsters, elite monsters and maybe even a boss.

you can also ask someone from another guild to trade plunders for kyanite, since you can simple remove the city protection buff the process of swapping plunders doesn't take long. hope this helps.
                      I dont understand why people dont want/are afraid to/whatever to plunder others and aim for guildless/inactive players. I rely on my plunder gold, its more than what we get from 1 wb nowadays

Comment

• To confirm as to why some bosses are impossible to locate:

So I was in DS yesterday for boss, today teleport into Erandel and voila my city is off the grid, as you can see in the SS I'm at city but city's nowhere to be seen (+ if I click on the darkened part of the sand my toon comes from the shadows)

So if cities can do this, I'm sure bosses can as well, imho makes 0 sense for some bosses to be impossible to find while others are easily found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          To confirm as to why some bosses are impossible to locate:

So I was in DS yesterday for boss, today teleport into Erandel and voila my city is off the grid, as you can see in the SS I'm at city but city's nowhere to be seen (+ if I click on the darkened part of the sand my toon comes from the shadows)

So if cities can do this, I'm sure bosses can as well, imho makes 0 sense for some bosses to be impossible to find while others are easily found.
                          try to change map now, my friends cant...

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            try to change map now, my friends cant...
                            Refresh, I had that happen yesterday twice. Mystic gate seems unresponsive and energy stays the same but when you refresh *poof* you're in the map you wanted to go to.

I like my current spot tho lol it's impossible to plunder here! I can't even reach my own castle no way can someone else.

Comment

• they just put a dark cloud in there so you can't see cities & gold mines, & have to keep walking around for targets & mines, or you'll have to give up & run short on gold & kyanite faster. i don't bother with the wild bosses unless they are in front of me, but now i can't see cities unless i'm close enough, so i won't be able to tell if a target has moved or is under protection token, which means i have to waste time wandering aimlessly in the wild. not a big deal if you are under lvl41 and can't run short on kyanite, but once you need that amount of K daily for BW & techs, you would feel really sick of wasting an hour in the wild each day just to find cities to hit.

Comment

Working...
                              X