Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Game seems "incomplete" and still in Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    Ok here is the way i see it
    the limit basically puts a shackle on the hardcore players who have all the free time in the world the shackles are to prevent them from getting too far ahead of the casual players
    thats the whole point of limit
    there is no way to buy extra attempts and if they did and made it for balens it will not work cause market lets non cash players get balens hence the whole cash player advantage for extra attempts is a flaw the only way possible is by making VIP get that advantage and that is no way gonna solve anything
    If r2 give more and more advantage to cash players its simply gonna lose the players because its no fun in playing a game that is made for business if the FTP players drop so will the PTP players hence giving a lose for r2 so making the market for anything other than balens is gonna make r2 lose if the give it in balens then imbalance is gone and r2 gets its profit so win win for all
    giving extra attempts is not what i want to ever see its gonna make a total wash out

so wish failed sorry to say
    next

CD doesn't solve the problem it just makes it worse something without limit will just be bad trust me no if u don't trust me then trust Yuuko the dementional witch cause i just took her words (these words are not mine)

class balance is a +1

The guild system will be implemented LATER on the game so WAIT for it

Trade is something i am not gonna even comment on

class troops +1

i lost the class building thing? whats that ?

highest level is level 80 i think

MY advice insteead of trying to level up as fast as possible why not slow down and take some breaks along the way it will help take ur time and instead of being strong try to have fun cause if u don't have fun then its not worth playing
    I will say thank you to everyone who have a positive response meaning a real response, not just oh wait the game is still beta. Yes, I can see the game is still beta, just from being experience player of many games, this one has a long way to go, even if it doesn't say anywhere beta. But I accept that ok?

So I understand the need to keep funding by offering VIP and some purchases ok? That is fine, but the developer makes it seem like the game is ready for paying subscriptions and it is not. They could simply say, donate to the game and not give any perks for VIP and I would donate. But they would have to make it clear, game is in beta. By not making it clear, I have to complain for a game wanting to take my money as a VIP player when the game is not even ready for people who pay.

But for the fixing of the game. Yes it need much much more content. This will solve 90% of the problem, by giving those players something to do, regardless if VIP or paying for stuff or just casually gaming.

So as VIP and hardcore gaming, I come to these problems sooner than the non VIP casual gamer. Those people are still at levels maybe 20 something. They are still getting the content from the beginning of the game, which is good. It's just once you get to level 30's like 33-34-35, the content just goes away. That's not so good.

Regardless if they fix classes, make a guild system, make trade, balance issues etc etc.. if they do not make the content, the game will quickly go stale once all those casual non paying, non vip people start hitting the content void levels after say 32, which is where i notice the problems.

So class buildings. For instance, if you are an archer class, then you can build an archery that lets you spend time honing those skills. Or if you are a mage, you can build a mage tower, and a knight can build a training ground etc..

This way classes have their own way to build up their skills apart from just the technology tree, which is like that. But the building makes the city unique. I can still have technology, but let me say if I want to focus on my certain skill as an archer, lets say I want to build up my poison attack, then in my archery building, I can have a way to train my archer with poison attack. See what I mean? Class building to focus on those class skill.

And about class skill, so why not have a larger tree with more skill to choose from? What if I want to do something else besides the basic two attack types?

So about faster leveling. I don't see what the problem is for someone to level up quicker than others. That is the point of some people even playing to be in the top ranks. The maker of the game have to decide if they want the people who do not pay to be food for the people who do pay. In these type of games, it doesn't matter how much you restrict the game from the people who pay, if you give them even the slightest advantage they will always eat the people who don't pay. Just look at the boss battle for this example.

Why not just have the boss battle constantly run? What advantage is it to not do this? Oh because then the casual gamer cannot fight the boss 24/7 like the hardcore gamer? So what? At least the casual gamer can spend all their time fighting the boss if they want! But no, now casual gamer can only fight the boss 1 time a day if he is lucky to make those 1 out of 3 times the boss does show up for 15 minutes. So casual gamer is at a disadvantage cause he only can fight the boss if he is lucky maybe 1 time.

And just like you have MP dungeon limit at 5 but always running. You can do the same with Battleground and Boss Fight. Have them available ALL the time, but limit them to maybe 3 attempts at Boss and 3 attempts at battleground. Then you will let casual gamer maybe get to rank highly for a chance.

Such an easy way to fix that problem. Then you can let VIP get 1 extra chance. Or you could make a balen payment for an extra chance. This doesn't hurt casual gamer, it help both casual gamer and those willing to pay!

Comment

Originally posted by ronPaulBoss View Post
      I will say thank you to everyone who have a positive response meaning a real response, not just oh wait the game is still beta. Yes, I can see the game is still beta, just from being experience player of many games, this one has a long way to go, even if it doesn't say anywhere beta. But I accept that ok?

So I understand the need to keep funding by offering VIP and some purchases ok? That is fine, but the developer makes it seem like the game is ready for paying subscriptions and it is not. They could simply say, donate to the game and not give any perks for VIP and I would donate. But they would have to make it clear, game is in beta. By not making it clear, I have to complain for a game wanting to take my money as a VIP player when the game is not even ready for people who pay.

But for the fixing of the game. Yes it need much much more content. This will solve 90% of the problem, by giving those players something to do, regardless if VIP or paying for stuff or just casually gaming.

So as VIP and hardcore gaming, I come to these problems sooner than the non VIP casual gamer. Those people are still at levels maybe 20 something. They are still getting the content from the beginning of the game, which is good. It's just once you get to level 30's like 33-34-35, the content just goes away. That's not so good.

Regardless if they fix classes, make a guild system, make trade, balance issues etc etc.. if they do not make the content, the game will quickly go stale once all those casual non paying, non vip people start hitting the content void levels after say 32, which is where i notice the problems.

So class buildings. For instance, if you are an archer class, then you can build an archery that lets you spend time honing those skills. Or if you are a mage, you can build a mage tower, and a knight can build a training ground etc..

This way classes have their own way to build up their skills apart from just the technology tree, which is like that. But the building makes the city unique. I can still have technology, but let me say if I want to focus on my certain skill as an archer, lets say I want to build up my poison attack, then in my archery building, I can have a way to train my archer with poison attack. See what I mean? Class building to focus on those class skill.

And about class skill, so why not have a larger tree with more skill to choose from? What if I want to do something else besides the basic two attack types?

So about faster leveling. I don't see what the problem is for someone to level up quicker than others. That is the point of some people even playing to be in the top ranks. The maker of the game have to decide if they want the people who do not pay to be food for the people who do pay. In these type of games, it doesn't matter how much you restrict the game from the people who pay, if you give them even the slightest advantage they will always eat the people who don't pay. Just look at the boss battle for this example.

Why not just have the boss battle constantly run? What advantage is it to not do this? Oh because then the casual gamer cannot fight the boss 24/7 like the hardcore gamer? So what? At least the casual gamer can spend all their time fighting the boss if they want! But no, now casual gamer can only fight the boss 1 time a day if he is lucky to make those 1 out of 3 times the boss does show up for 15 minutes. So casual gamer is at a disadvantage cause he only can fight the boss if he is lucky maybe 1 time.

And just like you have MP dungeon limit at 5 but always running. You can do the same with Battleground and Boss Fight. Have them available ALL the time, but limit them to maybe 3 attempts at Boss and 3 attempts at battleground. Then you will let casual gamer maybe get to rank highly for a chance.

Such an easy way to fix that problem. Then you can let VIP get 1 extra chance. Or you could make a balen payment for an extra chance. This doesn't hurt casual gamer, it help both casual gamer and those willing to pay!
      1.) saying we want money for nothing just makes no profit at all as if any good business men would do something that stupid first understand ur not the only player who pays to play there are many more and most of them only want more power

2.) i like the class building thing just see if i am right class building is a like a training area to increase more power and experience on how to play ur class best? if yes then +1 great idea i love it awesome work

3.) more skills and a better tree also get a +1

4.) Limiting the WB for 3 attempts but on anytime is something i agree on cause i see many players whining that they cannot attend it
      i think just make an anytime use World boss like plantona which spawns every hour in CS just do something like that
      limit it to 2 attempts per day like in catacombs also No advantage for cash players or VIPs to be exact for extra attempts
      CD well sure u can use balens for CD this is a good idea+1

5.) balens for extra attempts will make it worse no just give them CD advantage thats all
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X