Game seems "incomplete" and still in Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game seems "incomplete" and still in Beta

So I am level 35 archer. I have played 2 weeks as VIP status. Here is my observation.

1.) Main reason game seems incomplete is the campaigns and quests related to them are too easily outrun. What I mean is, when I was at level 32, the only quest i had was for level 34 campaign. When I was at level 34 and now 35, campaign quest are for level 36. There is no point to go back to the old levels because the drops exp and everything else are useless to me.

So the game needs new content even at earlier levels. I shudder to think that this problem is going to continue up to the higher levels.

2.) What is bound and unbound? It just seems to take up inventory space. There is no point in bound or unbound equipment at this time. Maybe in the future the developers will add this in, but again, the game seems incomplete.

3.) I have this empty slot with a question mark in my troops screen. Does this slot eventually open up? There is no info on this when I hover. Seems incomplete.

4.) The guild. The only way to interact with guild is through the guild chat in the normal chat box. You can also invite your guild to MP dungeons, and you can send your guild gold or balens. Clearly being in a guild has nothing to do with building teams and friends, cause the only point to be in one is to get the bonus.

The game seems incomplete because it doesn't have guild related activities. The guild quest don't even need a guild to complete! Where is the guild forum where the guild leader can give direction? Where is the guild vault so that all the off class equipment i pick up can be shared? Incomplete.

5.) finally, speaking of equipment, where is the player market?

6.) balance issues with the classes

7.) random factor heavily tilted to "misfortune" in astrals and in (lol) VIP wheel

In closing, typically games in BETA don't ask people to pay. When the game comes out of beta, let me know, so I can reactivate my VIP. Until then, VIP seems a rip, and I think it should be fair to let newcomers to the game know that it is NOT full featured and is still being balanced and tested.

I wouldn't mind pay the money still had i known game was in beta IF, IF, IF the game creators weren't so stingy to their VIP members.

It says everywhere the game is in beta. :/
    Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

u mean the new game thats a little less that 2 months old and still having patchs added and places not open yet is incomplete?.....u dont say
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by ronPaulBoss View Post
        So I am level 35 archer. I have played 2 weeks as VIP status. Here is my observation.

1.) Main reason game seems incomplete is the campaigns and quests related to them are too easily outrun. What I mean is, when I was at level 32, the only quest i had was for level 34 campaign. When I was at level 34 and now 35, campaign quest are for level 36. There is no point to go back to the old levels because the drops exp and everything else are useless to me.

So the game needs new content even at earlier levels. I shudder to think that this problem is going to continue up to the higher levels.

2.) What is bound and unbound? It just seems to take up inventory space. There is no point in bound or unbound equipment at this time. Maybe in the future the developers will add this in, but again, the game seems incomplete.

3.) I have this empty slot with a question mark in my troops screen. Does this slot eventually open up? There is no info on this when I hover. Seems incomplete.

4.) The guild. The only way to interact with guild is through the guild chat in the normal chat box. You can also invite your guild to MP dungeons, and you can send your guild gold or balens. Clearly being in a guild has nothing to do with building teams and friends, cause the only point to be in one is to get the bonus.

The game seems incomplete because it doesn't have guild related activities. The guild quest don't even need a guild to complete! Where is the guild forum where the guild leader can give direction? Where is the guild vault so that all the off class equipment i pick up can be shared? Incomplete.

7.) random factor heavily tilted to "misfortune" in astrals and in (lol) VIP wheel

In closing, typically games in BETA don't ask people to pay. When the game comes out of beta, let me know, so I can reactivate my VIP. Until then, VIP seems a rip, and I think it should be fair to let newcomers to the game know that it is NOT full featured and is still being balanced and tested.

I wouldn't mind pay the money still had i known game was in beta IF, IF, IF the game creators weren't so stingy to their VIP members.
        campaign quests are not easily outrun it gets hard once u hit like level 38 or 39 and be asked to do a quest for level 40s
        Also some catacombs also if u mess up there ur lost for a long time so its not easy after u play for a little while
        I have been playing for 1 month u have yet to finish 3 weeks keep playing but not as a cash player but as a non cash player
        but changes will occur thats a fact and in one of the posts long time ago i supported an idea like this and i support it here too +1

2. Unbound items are items where u can trade with other players bound are something u cannot but the trade function is yet to be established so till then ur stuck

Where i don't see it please provide a sreenshot

usually people try to avoid all that stuff hehehe but yeah agree also the guild quests should have their names changed because they do not need a guild to be completed

guild quests should be like bounty quests accepted and completed (just a whee bit more harder)also meaning there should be a choice for a player to pick what quest he/she wants

WOW soo many requests look i am also looking for player market but it takes time just wait for a little longer

agreed knights no matter how great defense we have we have a harder time in PVP than in PVE also
        mages are too good in PVE but not very great in PVP till later stages i mean like till they are on the top 100 list
        archers are too good in everything just not fair

Agreed +1 to this fix this please

i believe in one of the posts one GM came and clearly said that this game is still in BETA so ermm my advice stay for sometime till this gets better then see if u like it if u don't ur welcome to leave
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Game is in beta, not too old still taking time to fix things. Take it easy, if you want the game to be completed more come back in like 3 months or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
            It says everywhere the game is in beta. :/
            really? show me here on the game home page where it says that. http://www.************/index.html

really? show me here on the r2 site where it says that. http://wartune.r2games.com/

Everywhere except the actual game! Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
              u mean the new game thats a little less that 2 months old and still having patchs added and places not open yet is incomplete?.....u dont say
              yeah, its incomplete, and I do say. Look I have been gaming since Tron and Pacman mini arcade. I owned a 2600, I remember when games came out on a plastic card, and when controllers were square. PC games had 2 colors green and black. Ok? When a company releases a game and pushes paid for services, they ought to at least make sure the game is complete.

This one is not. Which is fine. I understand patches, I understand adding new content. This game has potential. That's why i jumped on it. But, the thing is, they are not being honest about the stage where this game is at. Maybe some call it open beta. That's fine. But the bad part is, it's not until you really get in to the game that you start seeing just how incomplete it really is. Especially a game billed as an MMO. The ONLY time that there is actually any PVP is in the battle ground. Which is only open for what an hour or two a day?

Really? Why is that? Oh because the mechanics of the game don't allow battlefield and thus true PVP instances to be run all day. And don't tell me duel arena is PVP. Its not. I like arena duel, don't get me wrong. But have you ever watched the AI control your character? It does things like launch a debuff attack when the target is not buffed.

So no the duel arena is not PVP. More like player vs AI. And then there is the other part. Multi Player dungeon. You only get to do that 5 times a day and get any XP off it? Come on! What incentive does anyone have to do more than 5 MP dungeons? Oh they want to help a friend right? Well then now you have a serious problem with interaction. Friends are guild mates right? Or maybe not, but more than likely yes.

But, there is no way other than real life, or the chat interface to organize these missions where one person doesn't even get a benefit. I like my friends and guild mates, but really, I have better to do with my time than waste in a MP dungeon with NO drops, and no XP.

The real question is, why? Why limit MP dungeon instances? Is it because of the main problem i have with this game? LACK of CONTENT and outstripping the campaign system?

Yeah, i think so. It would be way to easy to level in MP dungeons and completely ignore campaign questing right? Well, no, not if campaign questing was COMPLETE. It's not, its woefully inadequate, the drops suck, the XP sucks unless it's a quest, which again, the campaign quest dry up real quick.

Even the guy who responded said it's that way at higher levels. He said once you hit level 38-39 and ask to do a level 40's quest. Yeah, well guess what? In campaign, if you aren't level 40, that area isn't open to you. Sucks, cause now your only source of XP is what? 5 multiplayer dungeons, and if you are lucky, some bounty quest that give even at orange a tiny fraction of what is needed to level.

So you sit here for days with no real way to level your character, and waiting around for the exact time things like world boss and battleground and arena open up. Oh I suppose arena is another shot you get a true PVP. Sad part is, arena matchmaking is horrible as well. It's not even worth it to do it more than the few times it takes to complete that daily quest.

They would fix a lot of problems by releasing content and rethinking the single player campaign aspect of this game. I am sitting on like 2000 stamina potion points, cause there is absolutely NO reason for me to play a single player campaign unless there is a quest attached.

AND I love the equipment and all the ways to make it better and build the character, but what sucks is that the enemies I face are just way to easy to drop in single campaign mode, and give nothing in return except some token xp and **** drops that i can only use to refine. And refining.. hah, you want me to pay to lock in my stats, yet its completely "random". Right, like the wheel and astrals...

Comment

Originally posted by ronPaulBoss View Post
                yeah, its incomplete, and I do say. Look I have been gaming since Tron and Pacman mini arcade. I owned a 2600, I remember when games came out on a plastic card, and when controllers were square. PC games had 2 colors green and black. Ok? When a company releases a game and pushes paid for services, they ought to at least make sure the game is complete.

This one is not. Which is fine. I understand patches, I understand adding new content. This game has potential. That's why i jumped on it. But, the thing is, they are not being honest about the stage where this game is at. Maybe some call it open beta. That's fine. But the bad part is, it's not until you really get in to the game that you start seeing just how incomplete it really is. Especially a game billed as an MMO. The ONLY time that there is actually any PVP is in the battle ground. Which is only open for what an hour or two a day?

Really? Why is that? Oh because the mechanics of the game don't allow battlefield and thus true PVP instances to be run all day. And don't tell me duel arena is PVP. Its not. I like arena duel, don't get me wrong. But have you ever watched the AI control your character? It does things like launch a debuff attack when the target is not buffed.

So no the duel arena is not PVP. More like player vs AI. And then there is the other part. Multi Player dungeon. You only get to do that 5 times a day and get any XP off it? Come on! What incentive does anyone have to do more than 5 MP dungeons? Oh they want to help a friend right? Well then now you have a serious problem with interaction. Friends are guild mates right? Or maybe not, but more than likely yes.

But, there is no way other than real life, or the chat interface to organize these missions where one person doesn't even get a benefit. I like my friends and guild mates, but really, I have better to do with my time than waste in a MP dungeon with NO drops, and no XP.

The real question is, why? Why limit MP dungeon instances? Is it because of the main problem i have with this game? LACK of CONTENT and outstripping the campaign system?

Yeah, i think so. It would be way to easy to level in MP dungeons and completely ignore campaign questing right? Well, no, not if campaign questing was COMPLETE. It's not, its woefully inadequate, the drops suck, the XP sucks unless it's a quest, which again, the campaign quest dry up real quick.

Even the guy who responded said it's that way at higher levels. He said once you hit level 38-39 and ask to do a level 40's quest. Yeah, well guess what? In campaign, if you aren't level 40, that area isn't open to you. Sucks, cause now your only source of XP is what? 5 multiplayer dungeons, and if you are lucky, some bounty quest that give even at orange a tiny fraction of what is needed to level.

So you sit here for days with no real way to level your character, and waiting around for the exact time things like world boss and battleground and arena open up. Oh I suppose arena is another shot you get a true PVP. Sad part is, arena matchmaking is horrible as well. It's not even worth it to do it more than the few times it takes to complete that daily quest.

They would fix a lot of problems by releasing content and rethinking the single player campaign aspect of this game. I am sitting on like 2000 stamina potion points, cause there is absolutely NO reason for me to play a single player campaign unless there is a quest attached.

AND I love the equipment and all the ways to make it better and build the character, but what sucks is that the enemies I face are just way to easy to drop in single campaign mode, and give nothing in return except some token xp and **** drops that i can only use to refine. And refining.. hah, you want me to pay to lock in my stats, yet its completely "random". Right, like the wheel and astrals...
                OMG this is huge i don't know how to respond to this well i guess from the first to last is a good way mmm ok

1.) first 2 paragraphs are not questions so 4th paragraph asks why the MP dungeons and campaign dungeons are limited
                well this has been answered before soo many times
                Since there are some people who can spend their entire time awake on this game (example is myself during weekends) and there are those such as myself who have another life such as being a school kid or working or doing someother job and the ones who have free time can surpass the ones who don't hence for the sake of balance everything is limited
                This has been answered more detailed in some other posts so if u don't understand use the search function and check them out it shouldn't take more than 15 mins

2.) i didn't mean something for a different area
                example is asking a level 38 do boneyard and complete it is kinda hard cause that can only be completed after getting minimum 3700k attack and 3k+ defense and 11k HP blah blah blah i ain't giving the stats basically put thats a area for level 38 to 40 but if u ask a level 38 to do it he will find it more harder to do than a level 40 hence the difficulty in completion of the quest

Thats what i meant i didn't mean it like ask a level 38 to go into deadly sands -blazing desert

3.) there are ways to level ur character examples are forgotten catacombs
                farm,duel,use exp tokens when doing MP dungeon so on so on

4.) the equipment are not random its just u can't get good equipment in campaign but u have good chance for good equipment in MP dungeon(besides even in CS ur best equipments are only available through MP dungeons) so my advice get refine crystals through blue equipment let auto selection do it for purple items use ur VIP bonus and wait if u don't want to wait go play someother game for a little while until this game goes past beta stage mmmm
                Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-01-2012, 10:10 AM.
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  OMG this is huge i don't know how to respond to this well i guess from the first to last is a good way mmm ok

1.) first 2 paragraphs are not questions so 4th paragraph asks why the MP dungeons and campaign dungeons are limited
                  well this has been answered before soo many times
                  Since there are some people who can spend their entire time awake on this game (example is myself during weekends) and there are those such as myself who have another life such as being a school kid or working or doing someother job and the ones who have free time can surpass the ones who don't hence for the sake of balance everything is limited
                  This has been answered more detailed in some other posts so if u don't understand use the search function and check them out it shouldn't take more than 15 mins

2.) i didn't mean something for a different area
                  example is asking a level 38 do boneyard and complete it is kinda hard cause that can only be completed after getting minimum 3700k attack and 3k+ defense and 11k HP blah blah blah i ain't giving the stats basically put thats a area for level 38 to 40 but if u ask a level 38 to do it he will find it more harder to do than a level 40 hence the difficulty in completion of the quest

Thats what i meant i didn't mean it like ask a level 38 to go into deadly sands -blazing desert

3.) there are ways to level ur character examples are forgotten catacombs
                  farm,duel,use exp tokens when doing MP dungeon so on so on

4.) the equipment are not random its just u can't get good equipment in campaign but u have good chance for good equipment in MP dungeon(besides even in CS ur best equipments are only available through MP dungeons) so my advice get refine crystals through blue equipment let auto selection do it for purple items use ur VIP bonus and wait if u don't want to wait go play someother game for a little while until this game goes past beta stage mmmm
                  the fact that it has been answered so many times is telling, don't you think? It's obviously built in to the game. The question is why? You say to balance out casual gamers from hardcore gamers. I am sorry but that makes no sense if that is the philosophy of the game. The game ask a casual gamer to only play at a specific time for things like Boss, BattleGround, Arena. That hurts casual gamers like you describe. So to balance that out, we gonna say you are only allowed MP instance 5 times a day, where most if not all the good stuff for casual gamer comes from? Makes no sense.

I understand that maybe that is the "excuse" used, but really the way I see it is that those areas are ALL limited so that the progress of the game is slowed down enough to entice the hardcore gamer to PAY for more service. Well, why not PAY for additional MP instance? Heck why not just pay to be the TOP level for starters? See how that logic fails? REally its a content problem. Its just that simple.

You maybe miss my point. I have been for a week now finished the quest and limited by the quest do to the next quest being for a higher level single campaign instance. So questing for me does not bring xp any more. It used to, but once about level 33 when all the free boosts start to where off, the game grind to a halt. The only way to gain good exp now is MP dungeon, which is limit to 5 times a day. Which is fine, cause that serve the causal gamer right? How about the gamer that what to complete daily devotion? I am also about to run out of crypt keys. Even tho I am attacking level 40 boss, I am getting just under 300k on 4 crypt dungeon runs.

They could solve by raising the XP and drop in single player campaign, by adding more content. Even grinder quest would be fine for that. Make it worthwhile to grind campaign instances. I get what 20k xp with 100% xp scroll from a grind. Cheap drops, 200 stamina a day grinding 10x's is 200k. That is very optimistic on daily grinding worthless campaign with no quest or content tied to it = VERY BORING to say the least, and probably much much less xp coming from those level 34-36 single player instance.

You say duel levels character. What 3k for winning x's 20? that's 60k. You know for level 36 you need 2.3 million to level.

It took 2 days to hit 34, 4 days to 35. I'm on day 3 and only half way to 36. I do everything to get as much xp as I can including scroll etc. I do all the devotion task, etc etc.. I play it as a hardcore gamer, i don't miss anything. I play for going on 3 weeks VIP bonus the whole time, so i get the extra xp too.

The only excuse is, the game is not ready yet for paying players. Sure some will want to pay for incomplete and love it, but from what I see, you will have a VIP for 1 month to try it out, then players like me who realize that it's just not ready to keep it up.

#1 Add content in single player campaign, add quest, better drop items.

#2 Remove MP dungeon limit and give it a cool down like everything else after 5 turns, if there really is some balance problem (i doubt it)

#3 Same thing, make all the stuff like Battle Ground, Boss, Arena MP fights all run 24/7, but give a cool down after so many. That way, VIP can speed up with balens or use voucher.

#4 Balance? how about making the classes balanced? Instead of making archer PATK, give a skill for archer called Ranged Atk.

#5 Where is the trade system?

#6 where is the guild system? Entire guild thing in this game is just not even really a guild system at all

#7 make the VIP wheel a true wheel

#8 make the astrals true as well

So much more to be done with the game until its ready to start calling it full featured.

Every class have the same buildings, where are the class buildings?

Every class have the same troops, where are the class troops?

I can go on and on. I expected the game to expand more and more, but it seems like highest level is maybe what 50? Everything is pretty much free up to level 30. Then once level 30 that is when the REAL experience of how the game is starts.

And the real experience from this game is not that its just missing something. It's missing everything!

Comment

Ok here is the way i see it
                    the limit basically puts a shackle on the hardcore players who have all the free time in the world the shackles are to prevent them from getting too far ahead of the casual players
                    thats the whole point of limit
                    there is no way to buy extra attempts and if they did and made it for balens it will not work cause market lets non cash players get balens hence the whole cash player advantage for extra attempts is a flaw the only way possible is by making VIP get that advantage and that is no way gonna solve anything
                    If r2 give more and more advantage to cash players its simply gonna lose the players because its no fun in playing a game that is made for business if the FTP players drop so will the PTP players hence giving a lose for r2 so making the market for anything other than balens is gonna make r2 lose if the give it in balens then imbalance is gone and r2 gets its profit so win win for all
                    giving extra attempts is not what i want to ever see its gonna make a total wash out

so wish failed sorry to say
                    next

CD doesn't solve the problem it just makes it worse something without limit will just be bad trust me no if u don't trust me then trust Yuuko the dementional witch cause i just took her words (these words are not mine)

class balance is a +1

The guild system will be implemented LATER on the game so WAIT for it

Trade is something i am not gonna even comment on

class troops +1

i lost the class building thing? whats that ?

highest level is level 80 i think

MY advice insteead of trying to level up as fast as possible why not slow down and take some breaks along the way it will help take ur time and instead of being strong try to have fun cause if u don't have fun then its not worth playing

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

^ class level is indeed 80.

Comment

Of course the game is still beta ... Its open for one .. 2 months ? Btw they vr gotta stop that "new server opens" spamming be4 its too late already too many guilds have been ruined couse of this
                        Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                        Server: S2- Edena Village
                        IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                        BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                        Guild: Divine
                        Contribution: 20.290
                        If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Please if I could speak with a gm would be great. My game name is s14Azriel and I'm using my nephews Gb to log in and out of cs id like to transfer my account to wan r2 account if possible

Comment

Originally posted by R2363393 View Post
                            Please if I could speak with a gm would be great. My game name is s14Azriel and I'm using my nephews Gb to log in and out of cs id like to transfer my account to wan r2 account if possible
                            For CS please use the CS forums. Thank you.
                            Also in my signature is a link to file a ticket, please do so.

Comment

On mine too :P
                              Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                              Server: S2- Edena Village
                              IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                              BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                              Guild: Divine
                              Contribution: 20.290
                              If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X