Wilds boss might be dumbest idea yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilds boss might be dumbest idea yet

With all the things that could be changed to make the game better, I want to know who decided to make the game worse. I just spent 20 minutes wondering around the wilds to find two level 60 mines. Raids are completely ruined as i am not going to spend hours roaming to find people that are level 80 to raid. Meanwhile if you choose to participate in the wilds bosses, spend even more time wondering the wilds. I don't have 5 hours a day to play the game.

You need to make a separate map entrance for wild boss. Get your team together click wild boss, and it takes you to the fogged map to roam looking for monsters. The way it is no just plain makes the game worse.

I guess that's how wartune is maybe they do make u try to play for that much hours its addicting too

Comment

True since these idiots don´t think with the inside of their brains if they have one at all. This is the most idiotic idea yet so do us all a favor. remove this **** from game!!

Comment

This is for people who can play the game all day long. I wish they would get rid of it. But you know everybody is going to participate.

Comment

easy way to do it.... look around for your mines..... lots of ppl in ur guild take over as much of a land as possible. spread out a little bit. We have at least 50 active ppl in our guild. Easy to space out about 5-10 villages apart each and cover the Whole Map
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fog. And how the heck do you remove the fog? Another thing is they should have the bosses on the right level maps. Keep the level 40 monsters on the 40-50 map and so on.

In the end, this will be another money maker for the company. People are going to spend money to energize their teleport to save time.

Comment

The fog is a pain in the backside.
              Also, the announcements for people using the "Divine Light" are making suicide look like a good option for me.
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

It's insanely difficult to get my plunders done now. It was never easy to begin with, what with only like 10 people outside of my guild in Erandel that I can hit.

Letting us even see just the other towns would be great.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Need a mini-map for navigation. Fog needs to be cleared wherever you and your party members have roamed. Need to be able to see spots where party members are currently standing. Fog can reset after timer ends to keep things mixed up. World maps need to be much smaller in size. Bosses should be restricted by level to zones where players should have similar level.

This was apparently introduced to be end-game content. As such, many of the bosses seem to be too difficult for players on newer servers attempting to experience mid-game content. Perhaps some of the scaling should be adjusted on the lower level bosses, such as the 50 and 60 bosses.

In short: There needs to be tons of quality of life patches to make this in anyway enjoyable.

Comment

I agree with u totally

Comment

Mini map and party positioning would be great

Comment

I suggest R2 adapting this so only the players in parties have to deal with the fog. I don't feel that the people who aren't really interested in this event should have to deal with the fog just to plunder somebody or get a Gold mine. So, I think R2 should just make the fog relevant to those who are in parties and who are actually searching for monsters and bosses.
                        To Willow:
                        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                          I suggest R2 adapting this so only the players in parties have to deal with the fog. I don't feel that the people who aren't really interested in this event should have to deal with the fog just to plunder somebody or get a Gold mine. So, I think R2 should just make the fog relevant to those who are in parties and who are actually searching for monsters and bosses.
                          Then you search for the boss without a party, find it, gather a party, kill it.
                          The fog wouldn't be needed at all then. And anyway, who cares for those mines? It's profit is negligible.
                          Plunder? Thanks to that event, I finally can find some plunder targets since 71+ players moved to Erandel.

Comment

I work around 14 hours a day and I had no problem with doing all of the wilds quests. It was a little confusing at first but then it was easy to get my chests and attacking other players. The rewards are great and it gives you more of a challenge. Before I only went to the wilds for gold mines and to attack 1 player and a lot of times I didn't want to even do that. I think this is a great change.

Comment

What is really going on r2 good concept but bad start up use slphy atolls not world map unless you give us gold and kyanite Daily to compensate for plunders and give us 24 hour mines instead of 12

Comment

Working...
                              X