No announcement yet.

Wilds boss might be dumbest idea yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fog is the worst idea EVER in this game!!! My wrist and arm are absolutely killing me from all the extra navigating that must be done to get around! I like the new monsters, but the fog has just got to go!!!

Comment

Another thing that I have a problem with is the rewards. If you have a party fight a monster or whatever, each player gets different rewards. IMO, they should be the same if you are fighting the same monster.

Comment

not to mention afk idiots sitting on bosses and no one else can attack the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Another thing that I have a problem with is the rewards. If you have a party fight a monster or whatever, each player gets different rewards. IMO, they should be the same if you are fighting the same monster.
          Do you think all party members should also get exactly the same rewards from mpds, Spire Chests, ToK Chests and maybe even Tank Trials?

I find it good the way it is.

The only thing is, Wild Bosses are bugged.
          1. Can't kill the lvl. 70 Dark boss (Dark Succuba).
          2. Sometimes, after having used Teleport feature in the Wilds, the game freezes, so one needs to relog.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Do you think all party members should also get exactly the same rewards from mpds, Spire Chests, ToK Chests and maybe even Tank Trials?
            Yes. because each member preforms a different function in the group. So while performance based rewards like for tanks seems like a good idea, it isnt. I think rewards should be set so you know exactly what you will get. I am tired of all the luck based **** in this game. It like the stupid flip cards at the end of an mpd. One person gets legendary stones, the next person get 10 soul crystals. What joke. Event boxes. People want the event tokens, give a token, and something else. More people would buy more of them, and I won't even start on the pay to open boxes i could go on just that for pages and pages.

Bottom line: If i do the same event as someone else, i should get the same rewards, I could see dropping them slightly if you died before the task was complete, but even that seems a bit silly when some classes have a hard time healing themselves.

Comment

I would suggest just getting rid of the fog, period. The challenge of the wilds bosses should be simply killing the things, not spending tedious hours on end just finding them.

Comment

Working...
              X