Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What R2 should do to make everyone happy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What R2 should do to make everyone happy?

R2 give, people complain.. R2 dun give, people also complain.. how to make everyone happy?

Can be anything.. just share your thoughts here. I bet R2 want to hear from EACH and everyone here also.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

9999 stacking would make everyone not hate R2 for about.. 4 days.

Would be a good start though!

Comment

To be honoust with you, I dont know what r2games can do to make alot of people on the forums happy :/
      The people here always cry that the game is p2w, seriously after a few years of wartune... why still cry about it.
      To the players like me, im always happy with MTW events, SC events and Gem events.
      I also enjoy class wars alot and i sincerly love the new wild event, it gives alot of free stuff for a little effort if you just hunt down the elites- takes 15 minutes max -

Personally i think the biggest part of crybabies on the forums ,should have quitted a long time ago if you cant enjoy a game why play it?

I come from server 120 and its quite a busy server, everyone is nice we have 2 top guild really competing, and its alot of fun!

So thanks r2games for giving me a fun game to play!

Comment

meh since its an opinion thread and not a QQ one then i can share some of my thoughts:
        in order of my personal preference/personal importance

1) TOK! fix it, change it or REMOVE IT! not fair that a group (mine to say) who does easily 13 bosses in spire without any buff with no problems can rarely win vs EASY lv5 (and only won 1 time vs tok normal lv1) then other ppl who have NM unlocked farm that up to lv3 or 4 against nude shadows
        2) Space: 9999 stack helps, ofc, but at the end of the day its what? 4-5 slots that get free, so its better to have literally more space since all the stuff keeps piling up and 95 balens for 7 spaces is expensive, 190 for 7 more is just bad deal, 285 is a theft. i will stop here. make an event or something to get free rows, maybe even if not much, add like a Token or an item in the daily devotion that u get 1 more free row for 17 days or 26 days of monthly play so its at least free stuff. balens to free up space is (as the game is now) such a bad deal...
        3) more flexibility for one of the daily events: for instance most events are twice a day, but not amethist rush? why? add another one of those too... maybe even shorten the one there is (i mean cm on you dont need 30 minutes to collect and dump the cart), make it 15 min and add another one at some other time of the day.
        4) make stamina cultivation in the altar possible while offline or at least add the possibility to fish inside of it
        5) add a sort of a bigger "blitz function" in which one can add what and how his blitz should behave. for example a blitz menu where one can put how many stamina to blitz, if to use or not exp scroll, meditation in altar of enoblement and cata). would still take away 4 hrs aprox but at least can be done during down times and not have the player coming back every 50 min, 1 hr or 2 hrs to click (many cannot do this)

imho what i said would make not only me but a lot of ppl happy and also would not be a loss of money for R2 in any way:
        point 1: tok gives only exp and chests cointain items not aviable in shop or items NO ONE (not even the biggest cashers) would buy, such as runestones or insignia
        point 2: i doubt anyone actually cashes for inventory space, lets be reasonable.
        point 3: no way to improve results through balen use
        point 4: this can be improved through the purchase of covenant spirit, but i doubt most ppl buy the covenant for this (that is mainly to get warrior call, no HP pack use and instant bounties, which separetly would still cost more than covenant)
        point 5: same as above

Comment

1 million dollars! ... no wait let's make it 100 BILLION DOLLARS!!!

Everyone happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

Everyone happy.
            apart to this post they cant make everyone happy, there are always people who want more or they dont like changes.

but since they got a cupcake load of money, they CAN remove bugs, LISTEN to their fanbase and they will earn more, its like they dont know neither code nor 101 finance
            Originally posted by TheVictorious
            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
            Originally posted by PunkPetal
            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
            Originally posted by EdGrr
            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
            Class: Mage
            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

MY petition would be:

1) Officially give us the client for all R2 users to improve lag
              2) Merge old servers
              3) Find some way of increasing the rewards/making the rewards better for VIP users because at the moment its literally just exp and doing things a bit faster (astrals, guild wheel etc) there is no real benefit beyond that, the rewards they give tend to be VIP coins which arent really worth it so once people max stuff there isnt much point being VIP in my opinion.
              4) 9999 stack would be nice as well.
              5) Faster updates/Patches would be nice too.
              6) Add another time slot for double time in amethyst mine, to reduce lag and to help players who cant make it in that 30 mins.

and thats all i got so far

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                apart to this post they cant make everyone happy, there are always people who want more or they dont like changes.

but since they got a cupcake load of money, they CAN remove bugs, LISTEN to their fanbase and they will earn more, its like they dont know neither code nor 101 finance
                They could sure, please the masses, but for them, why bother? One super whale can make up for any lost profit they might get from a dozen or more small/non cash players quitting. It's bad business since if they catered to the smaller ones too they'd be making more, but if the super whales alone give them such a profit where that little extra isn't worth the trouble then they won't do jack squat.

One super whale quitting isn't a problem either to them, new ones take their place so frequently, and then you get planted toons to rev up "competition" amongst the whales to provoke them into spending more... things like this rarely change. Either accept the game for what it's worth (some waste of time/waste of cash if you got nothing else to waste on) or play something else/quit/buy the company *shrug*

Comment

You can't make everyone happy, that's just a fact of life but this would help a lot.

1. Lower the cost of playing this game! (lower prices, and better game quality=higher retention and better profits!)
                  2. 9,999 stacks
                  3. Listen to what players want and build a real community instead of churning out servers (appoint community liaisons from all the platforms, and spending ranges to advise the Devs).
                  4. More variety and creativity in events...

Comment

Add collect all button for unlimited events. Boom.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                      Add collect all button for unlimited events. Boom.
                      yup great idea

Comment

for start fix lag and black patches in gb,amy and wb

for start....than later we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

Everyone happy.
                          this is too much.. but thanks for sharing.. : )
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                            this is too much.. but thanks for sharing.. : )
                            It's an Austin Powers joke... but humor... lost like R2's customer service.

Comment

I'll be happy when r2 manage 6 months, without putting out false information, lies or something of the sort =)

R2 tries their best, but they are just like a little brother that wanna be like their big brother... they try, but at times, they just look dumb.

Comment

Working...
                              X