Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What R2 should do to make everyone happy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
    9999 stacking would make everyone not hate R2 for about.. 4 days.

Would be a good start though!
    Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    1) Officially give us the client for all R2 users to improve lag
    4) 9999 stack would be nice as well.
    6) Add another time slot for double time in amethyst mine, to reduce lag and to help players who cant make it in that 30 mins.
    Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
    1. Lower the cost of playing this game! (lower prices, and better game quality=higher retention and better profits!)
    2. 9,999 stacks
    3. Listen to what players want and build a real community instead of churning out servers (appoint community liaisons from all the platforms, and spending ranges to advise the Devs).
    4. More variety and creativity in events...
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Add collect all button for unlimited events. Boom.
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    for start fix lag and black patches in gb,amy and wb
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    I'll be happy when r2 manage 6 months, without putting out false information, lies or something of the sort =)

R2 tries their best, but they are just like a little brother that wanna be like their big brother... they try, but at times, they just look dumb.
    Number one - 9999 stacks, no contest.

The above quotes are what I would have said about this thread topic.

Comment

Originally posted by LumiSensifity View Post
      To be honoust with you, I dont know what r2games can do to make alot of people on the forums happy :/
      The people here always cry that the game is p2w, seriously after a few years of wartune... why still cry about it.
      To the players like me, im always happy with MTW events, SC events and Gem events.
      I also enjoy class wars alot and i sincerly love the new wild event, it gives alot of free stuff for a little effort if you just hunt down the elites- takes 15 minutes max -

Personally i think the biggest part of crybabies on the forums ,should have quitted a long time ago if you cant enjoy a game why play it?

I come from server 120 and its quite a busy server, everyone is nice we have 2 top guild really competing, and its alot of fun!

So thanks r2games for giving me a fun game to play!
      the list of why they cry is way too long to be listed, and cant blame them for that. but i give you right about your point, Quitting is the best choice if you feel more frustration than fun. In the end, the purpose of playing game is to have fun (free or with money) and if you dont get it call it off, best for your economy and specially for your health (trust me).

Comment

Good question
        They should close all servers for 1 month
        ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

there are too many whiners in the forum, but please do not take our resident troll's whining threads seriously.

that being said, there are actually many complains that are not wrong. however there are also many pointless and stupid complains are making people automatically skeptical to all of them.

on the same issue, i would like to point out that people who are reporting false bugs(saying it's a bug while they accidentally sold/trade their items, or sating their balens magically disappear while they actually accidentally used it as example) also making it worse. the developers will be skeptical in handling bugs reports when 7 of 10 reports are false flags.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You can't make everyone happy, that's just a fact of life but this would help a lot.

1. Lower the cost of playing this game! (lower prices, and better game quality=higher retention and better profits!)
            2. 9,999 stacks
            3. Listen to what players want and build a real community instead of churning out servers (appoint community liaisons from all the platforms, and spending ranges to advise the Devs).
            4. More variety and creativity in events...
            on point #3 this is a chinese based games, one way in which chinese games base their succes is through server "churning", the reason? well people will go to those servers to be the best then when activity decreases they make a merge, why? so that the top whale in that server will likely not be #1 anymore...then because he invested so much for being number one he will pay more money to compete and the cycle goes on and on typical leaderboard strategy soo that will never stop
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
              R2 give, people complain.. R2 dun give, people also complain.. how to make everyone happy?

Can be anything.. just share your thoughts here. I bet R2 want to hear from EACH and everyone here also.
              Forum ban you.

Comment

Fixing my Medusa. Silly thing has been bugged since I made it.
                A fix to lag would be good.
                No more black boxes in WB and GB would be good too.
                Minimap for wilds would be cool. One that would show where party members are would be even cooler.
                Nerf Hercules sylph. Getting one shot by someone 40k br below me is a bit much.
                Work on customer service skills.

I got more but these are the most readily to come to mind.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Exactly lingerwill7...we aren't Chinese. They need to Westernize a bit more if they want to retain us long term.
                  Last edited by Cymidei; 07-25-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Exactly lingerwill7...we aren't Chinese. They need to Westernize a bit more if they want to retain us long term.
                    oh they did westernize one thing: the prices in the shop.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

What we as a player can do is to suggest and highlight the problem we faces in whatever games we are playing and i do believe each and every moderator do listen to them. I used to know of a moderator in other games i played before in person. Having said that, what the moderator can do and the authorization given to them is limited. They have a boss to answer to.

Those feed back they feel is reasonable, they will also have to be like us, summit a file to their higher management awaiting them to approve so on and so for. Even if it's approved, it's not as easy as once think even adding a extra button. I do not know how R2 works if they have to again seek higher approver from the Chinese developer as this Wartune might just be a franchise thingy which i am only guessing here.

I suggest what we should do is be patient and highlight what we feel R2 should adjust and makes this game a better gaming pleasure for everyone.

Cheers and keep fighting everyone. xoxo
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        What we as a player can do is to suggest and highlight the problem we faces in whatever games we are playing and i do believe each and every moderator do listen to them. I used to know of a moderator in other games i played before in person. Having said that, what the moderator can do and the authorization given to them is limited. They have a boss to answer to.

Those feed back they feel is reasonable, they will also have to be like us, summit a file to their higher management awaiting them to approve so on and so for. Even if it's approved, it's not as easy as once think even adding a extra button. I do not know how R2 works if they have to again seek higher approver from the Chinese developer as this Wartune might just be a franchise thingy which i am only guessing here.

I suggest what we should do is be patient and highlight what we feel R2 should adjust and makes this game a better gaming pleasure for everyone.

Cheers and keep fighting everyone. xoxo
                        The thing is, though, is that beyond the mods and other regular players like us, nobody looks at the suggestion and bug report forums. The mods are here to help is in a few ways, but they have zero decision-making powers. They're just players like us who volunteer to help us with various information and such on the forums. It would pretty much take a public outcry and/or witch burning to get R2's attention to anything.
                        Name: Phoenixia
                        Server: R2 S-319
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: 911k
                        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                          The thing is, though, is that beyond the mods and other regular players like us, nobody looks at the suggestion and bug report forums. The mods are here to help is in a few ways, but they have zero decision-making powers. They're just players like us who volunteer to help us with various information and such on the forums. It would pretty much take a public outcry and/or witch burning to get R2's attention to anything.
                          Fair enough.. i do have hell lots of painful moments with any games that i have played. Every games have their pro and cons. Same as real life. We dun wake up every morning feeling wonderful. Just have to go with the bad if it's bad and be positive. That is about it but sadly.. in other thread i see the same whiner who whine at every single tiny details in the flaw of the game. How sad are they in real life.. : )
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

take out the pets in cw
                            KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Make getting sylphs easier.

Comment

but you see that is a problem.. the eastern games are monetary and are made to be long term not like the west where the game is more of an art or passion,soooo that will never happen they will stick to the chinese platform as much as possible..they already know this type of game is short term and they are making millions so they wont be changing
                                having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Working...
                                X