Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What R2 should do to make everyone happy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdGrr
    started a topic What R2 should do to make everyone happy?

What R2 should do to make everyone happy?

R2 give, people complain.. R2 dun give, people also complain.. how to make everyone happy?

Can be anything.. just share your thoughts here. I bet R2 want to hear from EACH and everyone here also.

• EdGrr
    replied
    i see many people is happier now.. the stacks given.. more awesome event coming our ways. etc etc

but am sure there's still room for improvement from R2.. : ) share it share it..

Leave a comment:

• ArchMageDaze
    replied
    Honestly the best way to go about it is take away cashing items and go the same route RuneScape did. Have people pay for VIP for like 75% more game play, so therefor they can still make a bunch of money as most people can afford VIP if there's no other way to spend money. Just make all things that cost available then make it to where certain events are VIP only but don't make them the events that give best rewards either. Gotta do a bit of splitting up to please both parties. This is just my opinion but I might be the only person who liked RS (well before August '07 when the killed WIldy.... RIP :'()

Leave a comment:

• WarMC
    replied
    Give us 9999 stacks, and all will be happy, at least for a while.

A lot of us is now resorting to mail vault, keeping things in the mail, and this is not a happy situation.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
    Exactly lingerwill7...we aren't Chinese. They need to Westernize a bit more if they want to retain us long term.
    but you see that is a problem.. the eastern games are monetary and are made to be long term not like the west where the game is more of an art or passion,soooo that will never happen they will stick to the chinese platform as much as possible..they already know this type of game is short term and they are making millions so they wont be changing

Leave a comment:

• thewalker6600
    replied
    Make getting sylphs easier.

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    take out the pets in cw

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
    The thing is, though, is that beyond the mods and other regular players like us, nobody looks at the suggestion and bug report forums. The mods are here to help is in a few ways, but they have zero decision-making powers. They're just players like us who volunteer to help us with various information and such on the forums. It would pretty much take a public outcry and/or witch burning to get R2's attention to anything.
    Fair enough.. i do have hell lots of painful moments with any games that i have played. Every games have their pro and cons. Same as real life. We dun wake up every morning feeling wonderful. Just have to go with the bad if it's bad and be positive. That is about it but sadly.. in other thread i see the same whiner who whine at every single tiny details in the flaw of the game. How sad are they in real life.. : )

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    What we as a player can do is to suggest and highlight the problem we faces in whatever games we are playing and i do believe each and every moderator do listen to them. I used to know of a moderator in other games i played before in person. Having said that, what the moderator can do and the authorization given to them is limited. They have a boss to answer to.

Those feed back they feel is reasonable, they will also have to be like us, summit a file to their higher management awaiting them to approve so on and so for. Even if it's approved, it's not as easy as once think even adding a extra button. I do not know how R2 works if they have to again seek higher approver from the Chinese developer as this Wartune might just be a franchise thingy which i am only guessing here.

I suggest what we should do is be patient and highlight what we feel R2 should adjust and makes this game a better gaming pleasure for everyone.

Cheers and keep fighting everyone. xoxo
    The thing is, though, is that beyond the mods and other regular players like us, nobody looks at the suggestion and bug report forums. The mods are here to help is in a few ways, but they have zero decision-making powers. They're just players like us who volunteer to help us with various information and such on the forums. It would pretty much take a public outcry and/or witch burning to get R2's attention to anything.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    What we as a player can do is to suggest and highlight the problem we faces in whatever games we are playing and i do believe each and every moderator do listen to them. I used to know of a moderator in other games i played before in person. Having said that, what the moderator can do and the authorization given to them is limited. They have a boss to answer to.

Those feed back they feel is reasonable, they will also have to be like us, summit a file to their higher management awaiting them to approve so on and so for. Even if it's approved, it's not as easy as once think even adding a extra button. I do not know how R2 works if they have to again seek higher approver from the Chinese developer as this Wartune might just be a franchise thingy which i am only guessing here.

I suggest what we should do is be patient and highlight what we feel R2 should adjust and makes this game a better gaming pleasure for everyone.

Cheers and keep fighting everyone. xoxo

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Exactly lingerwill7...we aren't Chinese. They need to Westernize a bit more if they want to retain us long term.
    oh they did westernize one thing: the prices in the shop.

Leave a comment:

• Cymidei
    replied
    Last edited by Cymidei; 07-25-2014, 08:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    Fixing my Medusa. Silly thing has been bugged since I made it.
    A fix to lag would be good.
    No more black boxes in WB and GB would be good too.
    Minimap for wilds would be cool. One that would show where party members are would be even cooler.
    Nerf Hercules sylph. Getting one shot by someone 40k br below me is a bit much.
    Work on customer service skills.

I got more but these are the most readily to come to mind.

Leave a comment:

• Astroglide
    replied
    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    R2 give, people complain.. R2 dun give, people also complain.. how to make everyone happy?

Can be anything.. just share your thoughts here. I bet R2 want to hear from EACH and everyone here also.
    Forum ban you.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    You can't make everyone happy, that's just a fact of life but this would help a lot.

1. Lower the cost of playing this game! (lower prices, and better game quality=higher retention and better profits!)
    2. 9,999 stacks
    3. Listen to what players want and build a real community instead of churning out servers (appoint community liaisons from all the platforms, and spending ranges to advise the Devs).
    4. More variety and creativity in events...
    on point #3 this is a chinese based games, one way in which chinese games base their succes is through server "churning", the reason? well people will go to those servers to be the best then when activity decreases they make a merge, why? so that the top whale in that server will likely not be #1 anymore...then because he invested so much for being number one he will pay more money to compete and the cycle goes on and on typical leaderboard strategy soo that will never stop

Leave a comment:

Working...
X