Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

math wagger question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• math wagger question

i won 700 crystal. will win 2000 from saturday
    so i need 2300 more if i want the +50 mount.
    so i have to get 3000 from wagger

should i put 3000 (if what i see is right in the wagger) or another value ?
    i wrote on forum the reward was half what is shown, so i'm a little afraid ^^;

thanks for the help.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post

thanks for the help.
    yep. Safe is 3k crystals on lost wager. Basically you have same situation as me ).

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken (which I don't think I am) unless you wager 5k balens you won't get enough.

Balen wagers = only half return in GC, so no way it adds up to 5k pts for mount unless you win wager or put 5k balens in for it. 2500 from that + 2000 from finals and 700 for prelims = 5k with a bit extra.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Unless I'm mistaken (which I don't think I am) unless you wager 5k balens you won't get enough.

Balen wagers = only half return in GC, so no way it adds up to 5k pts for mount unless you win wager or put 5k balens in for it. 2500 from that + 2000 from finals and 700 for prelims = 5k with a bit extra.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
        you are right about the ballens used (it's 4600 for me). but what we now use for wagger are cystal, not ballens. so when you put a wagger, you have to count your actual from CW prelim

Comment

Is it FOR SURE that we get the amount back?

Like if I bet 5000, I get 5000 if I lose? I know there were some complications about this way back.

Also I'm confused.. I could bet 5000, but you say we bet crystals now. So I have 702 crystals, if I bet 5000 will it only cost 4298 balens? 1 crystal = 1 balen?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong.
            you Sir our correct!

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
              Is it FOR SURE that we get the amount back?

Like if I bet 5000, I get 5000 if I lose? I know there were some complications about this way back.

Also I'm confused.. I could bet 5000, but you say we bet crystals now. So I have 702 crystals, if I bet 5000 will it only cost 4298 balens? 1 crystal = 1 balen?
              2 balen = 1 crystal, 5000 balen = 2500 crystal
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

could a mod confirm what is needed :S ?
                i'm sure it could help other people who are REALLY afraid with wagger actual system

Comment

I know if I wager my 600+ crystals, I get the same back.

Think with balens it works: if you bet 5000 balens(=2500 crystals), you get 2500 crystals back. but this is r2, they do like lies, decieving and if possible, take your money for miss information and laugh at you. But I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Comment

thanks for the help.
                    Since u need 2300 more GCs, u need to buy crystals with 4600 balens assuming you are going to lose wagers. So you need to wager 3K crystals at least. Even if you lose you will get these 3K GCs back and 2K GCs from finals.

Comment

thanks for the help.
                      You need to wager
                      5300 ( 700+4600 which is (2300*2 buying with balens) ) crystals in order to get it.
                      Last edited by RicardoNeto; 07-25-2014, 09:45 AM.
                      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                      X