Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class War Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class War Rankings

Can we change the listing so we can see the top 100 it would be nice to know who we are fighitng outside the top 16. We used to be able to see this why cant we fix this. I know we only bet on the top 16 but for us fighting outside that it would be nice to see BR and who it is.

Thanks

I would rather suggest pre points determines TOP 16 in final but not the stupid BR
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I agree completely BR is dumb I beat 2 of the top 16 but didnt make the top 16 cause i was 13k Short what does that say anyway... It needs to be fixed somewhat

Comment

one idea could be : getting a bonus point if you win against someone higher BR that you.
        that way, the bonus will mean something (atm, they could just show the number of win... it would be the same)
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          one idea could be : getting a bonus point if you win against someone higher BR that you.
          that way, the bonus will mean something (atm, they could just show the number of win... it would be the same)
          yes this is a good suggestion

Comment

except, what if you get unlucky, and get no fights against high dumb br people(those that invest in useless br), and win 12 fights, someone else, get fights against those, wins 11, but 3 of those wins against higher br, and beats the one with 12 wins.

I would like a "total ranking", like if I get 3300 points or something, it could say "you are ranked xxx", so I know how far behind I am to make it.

Don't know how exacly it works right now, is it: top 16 with most points, if tie br decide?
            or: Top 100, top 16 br get into finals?

If first, I have no problems. If second, that's just dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              except, what if you get unlucky, and get no fights against high dumb br people(those that invest in useless br), and win 12 fights, someone else, get fights against those, wins 11, but 3 of those wins against higher br, and beats the one with 12 wins.

I would like a "total ranking", like if I get 3300 points or something, it could say "you are ranked xxx", so I know how far behind I am to make it.

Don't know how exacly it works right now, is it: top 16 with most points, if tie br decide?

Second, unless they changed something.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post

Top 16 BR get into the finals, doesnt matter if they lose all fights or they have no skills, how much cash invested matters the most and yeah its very dumb because there are skilled players with small BR difference between top 16 who could easily beat, my oppinion.
                Last edited by sunshinε; 07-25-2014, 09:00 AM.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Second, unless they changed something.
                  what need to be changed? : )
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

ranked 1st in quals, ranked 3rd in br, ok this does not affect me but i find it unfair and it should be like (top 16 are the ones who have most points, if same points then br)
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                      Top 16 BR get into the finals, doesnt matter if they lose all fights or they have no skills, how much cash invested matters the most and yeah its very dumb because there are skilled players with small BR difference between top 16 who could easily beat, my oppinion.
                      This is absolutely not true. The top 100 people by POINTS get in. BR is the tiebreaker. If someone with high br loses all fights they will not make the finals. If a lot of people say, all have 11 wins, then yes, the people with highest BR of those that have 11 wins will make the cut.

Comment

As karrde said, but is the top 16 then based just on the br of those 100 peeps?

That's just dumb. Sure I'm not saying those that wins cw doesn't deserve to win it, but I bet there's like 6-8 players that doesn't deserve their top 16 place if this is true.

Comment

Out of the 100 that qualify though, the top 16 BR are the ones that make the warlords hall, which is still highly annoying.
                          Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

for the one still not quite clearly understand the new rule for warlord's hall

Click image for larger version

Name:	War078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	1691845

rank 14 in points but rank 32 in BR, so bye warlord's hall~
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Welcome to the loser hall, kimwong. You might have played better then some people with higher BR then you, but you haven't spent enough, so you get thrown with losers like me.

On a sidenote, lololol my mage has more hp then the ranked 14 knight in prelims.
                              Name: Phoenixia
                              Server: R2 S-319
                              Class: Mage
                              BR: 911k
                              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X