Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class War Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
    Welcome to the loser hall, kimwong. You might have played better then some people with higher BR then you, but you haven't spent enough, so you get thrown with losers like me.

On a sidenote, lololol my mage has more hp then the ranked 14 knight in prelims.
    Oceanic timezone is very easy overall, lol.

On my cross server for CW with 190k br buffed was only in the 90s as far as BR goes. If half your fights aren't against 4 star purple or higher sylphs you should buy a lotto ticket lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Oceanic timezone is very easy overall, lol.

On my cross server for CW with 190k br buffed was only in the 90s as far as BR goes. If half your fights aren't against 4 star purple or higher sylphs you should buy a lotto ticket lol
      Don't forget all the golds... lol But our top 16 are all wayyy over 200k with gold sylphs. Not gonna rank higher than them points or BR wise.
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

I had only 2 fights vs people with unevolved sylphs this month. The rest were all evolved of varying quality. Mainly Hercules, a single Athena, 2 Aegis, and a few Cerberus too. One of the Aegis was gold and the Athena was as well.

I beat the Athena.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
          Don't forget all the golds... lol But our top 16 are all wayyy over 200k with gold sylphs. Not gonna rank higher than them points or BR wise.
          "or higher" lol but yea

Top 16 for knights this month was 230-270k br for me, around there anyway.
          Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
          I had only 2 fights vs people with unevolved sylphs this month. The rest were all evolved of varying quality. Mainly Hercules, a single Athena, 2 Aegis, and a few Cerberus too. One of the Aegis was gold and the Athena was as well.

I beat the Athena.
          Athena sucks (as said in many threads) I beat one Athena, lost to another... but the guy was 60-70k br higher so even in player form he was killing me badly even before he sylph'd lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            "or higher" lol but yea

Athena sucks (as said in many threads) I beat one Athena, lost to another... but the guy was 60-70k br higher so even in player form he was killing me badly even before he sylph'd lol
            I do like how pretty it is, though. It will probably be my next evolved after I evolve my Hades, Gaia and Amazon Queen.
            Name: Phoenixia
            Server: R2 S-319
            Class: Mage
            BR: 911k
            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I only had to face off against one evolved sylph this time and it was an aegis. Wasn't very strong despite my not trying in the fight since I knew I was going to lose. I still remember the name of the character since it reminds me of someone I personally know.

Comment

From what I understand...top100 are chosen by points. Then out of the 100 that make it, the 16 with the highest BR are put into top16.

Comment

Working...
                X