Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Items needed to evolve Hades? ( help please )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items needed to evolve Hades? ( help please )

Ok so I finally almost have enough mahra to get my Hades to purple and I would like to refine him sometime after that. Problem is since you can't see the required items until your Sylph is purple I have no idea what I will need =( I know i will need star tears and sand ( i think? ) but I have no idea how much of what. And now I also see something about divinity shards? So question is can someone please tell me how much and of what exactly I will need to Refine Hades???

TYVM MrB

1k sands 10 dark star tears 500 divinity shards

Comment

ty m8 any idea if the Divinity Shards will be availible via something else besides current event once it is over? I mean it would seem to reason that they would be however this is Wartune so ya never know.... lol ty again

Comment

well...there should be an event...but as u know its wartunes. They want to earn so u'll have to pay lots of $$$ first before the free event comes along...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i'm not so sure there will be a free event soon. it's possible to get a appolo and hades only now (and only with a lot of luck).
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

The Divinity Shards should be available in bigger and lower amounts from the future events. Of course, to get those relatively quickly, one would need to cash.

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            i'm not so sure there will be a free event soon. it's possible to get a appolo and hades only now (and only with a lot of luck).
            Yeah.. And yesterday I saw on my server around 20 people getting Hades or Apollo (non-VIP players mostly). Their BR was max 60k and most of them were under level 50 :P
            Every single day, I see at least aroudn 10 people getting those sylphs and I spend in game ~3-4hours.

Comment

Working...
            X