Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New building and creatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New building and creatures

The new building - Portal
    Here every day we can buy a certain number of creatures.
    What creature can buy is a completely random. Portal will restart at the beginning of the day.

As everything else in this game, there are five types of creatures.
    White, green and blue. Are creatures that already exist in the game.
    Orange and purple can not be seen the game. They appear only in the portal.

Now I'm going to suggest some of these rare creatures:
    - Barbarian (male) When attack, hero receive rage
    - Barbarian (female) When the hero's rage, go over 100. Instead to waste like now, barbarian get health. 1rage=1%health
    - Vampire part of damage he inflict use for healing.
    - Turtle small attack, but huge physical and magical resistance.
    - Ninja 50% chance to completely avoid an enemy attack
    - Ice chance to freeze the opponent. Frozen creature can not attack or be attacked.
    - Fire damage attacked creature, plus 30% damage to everyone else.
    - Death small chance that simply kill opponent. This ability does not work on world boss.
    - Ghost completely resistant to all kinds of attacks. They bound for hero, when hero dies, they die. World boss will ignore them and directly attack hero.
    - Bodyguard follows hero everywhere, even in the multiplayer arena and dungeon.
    - Ent seed After planting, it takes three days to grow Ent. Incredibly powerful creature, that only fight against evil.Therefore, it can only be used in the campaign.
    OK the real reason is, I do not want someone to use his power as an advantage in the arena or in the world boss fight. But for the game story, it sounds better first reason.
    - Necromancer can revive dead enemies.
    - Summoner can summon lower level creatures.
    - Parasite he infect standard creature and increases his attack and health by 50%. Infected units can not be reinforcement with healthy one.

Edit:
    Phoenix When you kill him comes to life once more.
    Hound In the wild, it has 50% higher attack.

Level of creatures, depending on the level of Portal.
    If the portal is level 50 and inside are Lancer. Lancer will have level 50, even though in a barrack upgraded just to 4 level.
    Last edited by Vlastimir; 10-01-2012, 07:52 AM. Reason: New creatures, and explanation for the level of creatures.

Originally posted by Vlastimir View Post
    The new building - Portal
    Here every day we can buy a certain number of creatures.
    What creature can buy is a completely random. Portal will restart at the beginning of the day.

As everything else in this game, there are five types of creatures.
    White, green and blue. Are creatures that already exist in the game.
    Orange and purple can not be seen the game. They appear only in the portal.

Now I'm going to suggest some of these rare creatures:
    - Barbarian (male) When attack, hero receive rage
    - Barbarian (female) When the hero's rage, go over 100. Instead to waste like now, barbarian get health. 1rage=1%health
    - Vampire part of damage he inflict use for healing.
    - Turtle small attack, but huge physical and magical resistance.
    - Ninja 50% chance to completely avoid an enemy attack
    - Ice chance to freeze the opponent. Frozen creature can not attack or be attacked.
    - Fire damage attacked creature, plus 30% damage to everyone else.
    - Death small chance that simply kill opponent. This ability does not work on world boss.
    - Ghost completely resistant to all kinds of attacks. They bound for hero, when hero dies, they die. World boss will ignore them and directly attack hero.
    - Bodyguard follows hero everywhere, even in the multiplayer arena and dungeon.
    - Ent seed After planting, it takes three days to grow Ent. Incredibly powerful creature, that only fight against evil.Therefore, it can only be used in the campaign.
    OK the real reason is, I do not want someone to use his power as an advantage in the arena or in the world boss fight. But for the game story, it sounds better first reason.
    - Necromancer can revive dead enemies.
    - Summoner can summon lower level creatures.
    - Parasite he infect standard creature and increases his attack and health by 50%. Infected units can not be reinforcement with healthy one.
    OMG i really am loving this if this gets switched for those useless troop cards this will make a change thats too good to be true ut still +1 and i want to add more like +1 billion

but here are some faults
    Ghost is a Ghost does it have any attack or healing ability or is it just useless ?
    bodygaurds are easy to abuse in arena and dungeons it becomes easier to complete them
    necromancer can revive dead meaning ur hero never dies?
    Death kills an opponent even if it was the first turn ?
    the difference between the 2 barbarians are their Gender yet each have different uses(u got it opposite in certain well most barbarians kill their females once they have given birth its a way of making sure their woman is theirs forever and also that she doesn't conceive another child from another man so most females don't live long u can google this i got this from discovery channel)
    OK lastly i love the power of the turtle but just one problem I like them in my soup not as my troops i prefer turtle soup more than turtle warriors
    can they be switched for rock golems yeah a couple of golems that are made of rock and outmatch a knights defense now thats awesome
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-30-2012, 08:59 PM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

+1 to the idea of new troops.

This list though has to be fixed to not throw out balance.
      This means not looking at troops via low lvls like 3x-4x-5x. (some of these would be just ridiculous later)
      Also things like summoning new troops. Those troops would have to die in like 1 (MAYBE) 2 turns, or you would just use summoners to mass spawn minions in front to soak up the damage.
      The bodyguard? Yea.... no. Just no.
      Ghost, really pointless as troops are 90% of the time for taking the first damage.
      Turtle, well no in the case of it would make a knight completely useless. Any stronger Mdef/Pdef troops even doing not so much dmg would just be taking all the hits completely for too long while any other class may hit 1 or two times but can either AoE or backshot hit.
      Death, LoL no I can already hear the **** on the forums about people raising their arena rating by pure luck.
      Female barbarian, so if I get PvE gear.... every hit troops get 20% hp back? Uhhh wat?

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
        +1 to the idea of new troops.

This list though has to be fixed to not throw out balance.
        This means not looking at troops via low lvls like 3x-4x-5x. (some of these would be just ridiculous later)
        Also things like summoning new troops. Those troops would have to die in like 1 (MAYBE) 2 turns, or you would just use summoners to mass spawn minions in front to soak up the damage.
        The bodyguard? Yea.... no. Just no.
        Ghost, really pointless as troops are 90% of the time for taking the first damage.
        Turtle, well no in the case of it would make a knight completely useless. Any stronger Mdef/Pdef troops even doing not so much dmg would just be taking all the hits completely for too long while any other class may hit 1 or two times but can either AoE or backshot hit.
        Death, LoL no I can already hear the **** on the forums about people raising their arena rating by pure luck.
        Female barbarian, so if I get PvE gear.... every hit troops get 20% hp back? Uhhh wat?
        i think almost every knight would love the turtle
        sorry i take that back i hate turtle (anything cute too)
        summoning troops should not die in 1 or 2 hits maybe a few more just to make things interesting
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          i think almost every knight would love the turtle
          sorry i take that back i hate turtle (anything cute too)
          summoning troops should not die in 1 or 2 hits maybe a few more just to make things interesting
          ok so... say they die in 3 hits (just saying)
          Now mages AoE everything down while having their troops just soak everything. Nah I'm not digging this. They can already burn through multi-units, they don't need more to rage gain/hide behind.

Comment

Originally posted by RampagingWolfZ View Post
            ok so... say they die in 3 hits (just saying)
            Now mages AoE everything down while having their troops just soak everything. Nah I'm not digging this. They can already burn through multi-units, they don't need more to rage gain/hide behind.
            Who which troops
            summoning?
            if summoning then guess what thats wrong troops for mages its better to use death or vampire they are much suited for mages

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

1. These creatures are rare, like orange anp purple astral or bounty quest.
              2. You can only buy a certain number of them. Let that number be the same as the number of creatures that hero can command.
              So once you lose them, you'll have to wait a long time to come back.

Ghost is a Ghost does it have any attack or healing ability or is it just useless?
              They have an attack, but the only way to kill them is to kill hero.

If you're lucky. Chance is hmm ... 10% to activate the ability

Necromancer can revive dead meaning ur hero never dies?
              Long ago game developers made ​​a rule: "necromancers can revive the corpse only once". A decade ago nekromaser were the most powerful in all games.

Comment

1. These creatures are rare, like orange anp purple astral or bounty quest.
                2. You can only buy a certain number of them. Let that number be the same as the number of creatures that hero can command.
                So once you lose them, you'll have to wait a long time to come back.

Ghost is a Ghost does it have any attack or healing ability or is it just useless?
                They have an attack, but the only way to kill them is to kill hero.

If you're lucky. Chance is hmm ... 10% to activate the ability

Necromancer can revive dead meaning ur hero never dies?
                Long ago game developers made ​​a rule: "necromancers can revive the corpse only once". A decade ago nekromaser were the most powerful in all games.
                ok in response to ur answer here are some more questions
                what is the attack power of a ghost like are they as good knights or better or are they like angel attacks magical or physical ?

10% is too easy to activate cause when angel heal is 20% the 10% in death is way to easy it should be minimum 5% below or it will make the game imbalanced it will be like troop vs world

so necromancer makes sure the hero doesn't die wait whats tat different from my question
                i asked if necromancer revives the hero no conditions asked but 1 necromancer can only revive hero once and once only right?

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

This idea is kinda cool but the concern I would have are the ghosts/death. The ghosts would be a nightmare against knights unless they had reflect damage or whirlwind simply because they can't target the hero. A mage...yea no that won't work. They will simply keep the regen going or simply heal and the knight can't target them. The death thing I would recommend having a high patk/matk (whichever) and only like a 5% to kill troops and can't kill heros. The reason I say only a 1% is in about every game that there is a death effect the chance is really low. With a higher patk/matk value that won't be missed as much. I would prolly give it high attack/low defense. Just a few suggestions but I do like the idea.
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Well i think removing ghost and the 2 different barbarians off but keeping the rest would be good
                    no need for any thing else as a change

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Who which troops
                      summoning?
                      if summoning then guess what thats wrong troops for mages its better to use death or vampire they are much suited for mages
                      Each summoner summons 1 troop, this troop lasts 3 hits, thats 4 troops in front of you on top of being able to AoE the other team down.
                      Now 1, knights will never be able to reach the mage at all, and archers have a very slim chance of hitting the mage, while the mage can sit back and AoE (if they have 5 troops then even more rage gain for them)
                      So a death or vampire would be better for a mage how? The troop healing itself a tiny bit a hit? or the troop that cant take hits but can 1 shot you?
                      No, a mage needs a good front line to soak the Patk. So those troops wouldnt be for a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by RampagingWolfZ View Post
                        Each summoner summons 1 troop, this troop lasts 3 hits, thats 4 troops in front of you on top of being able to AoE the other team down.
                        Now 1, knights will never be able to reach the mage at all, and archers have a very slim chance of hitting the mage, while the mage can sit back and AoE (if they have 5 troops then even more rage gain for them)
                        So a death or vampire would be better for a mage how? The troop healing itself a tiny bit a hit? or the troop that cant take hits but can 1 shot you?
                        No, a mage needs a good front line to soak the Patk. So those troops wouldnt be for a mage.
                        Who ever said knights can never hit mages
                        unfortunately u don't know how to effectively kill mages
                        step 1 put reverse damage a
                        step 2 use whirlwind
                        both are low damage but their purpose is to reduce the HP of the Mage and thankfully Mages don't have a great HP rate so once its low enough we can kill them with ultimate slasher
                        healing doesn't work cause with vampire u can heal a bit too

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Who ever said knights can never hit mages
                          unfortunately u don't know how to effectively kill mages
                          step 1 put reverse damage a
                          step 2 use whirlwind
                          both are low damage but their purpose is to reduce the HP of the Mage and thankfully Mages don't have a great HP rate so once its low enough we can kill them with ultimate slasher
                          healing doesn't work cause with vampire u can heal a bit too
                          You imply that 1 50 rage WW is going to take a mage below that of the troops. 99% of the time, it wont.
                          You will never have the rage gain to compete AoE against that mage. You will kill the troops with WW before the mage and all the mage has to do if it does get a little lower is well, heal.
                          4 troops is never needed. Period. That or you are going to be seeing a knight be able to spam WW like a mages RoF
                          Last edited by RampagingWolfZ; 10-01-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Edited first post, 2 new creatures, and explanation for the level of creatures.

Level of creatures, depending on the level of Portal.
                            If the portal is level 50 and inside are Lancer. Lancer will have level 50, even though in a barrack upgraded just to 4 level.

Comment

Edited first post, 2 new creatures, and explanation for the level of creatures.
                              Phoenix works like necromancer just that it revives its self?
                              hound are best in wilds hence a wild card ?!

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X