Group arenas at lv 80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group arenas at lv 80

I've been religiously doing group arenas since I was able to, and it was fun until lv 80. None of the weaker lv 80 players even bother with it anymore, and I can see why. Today we went 0 - 15 and all we went up against were teams with 200k+ br people. Where's the fun in the game constantly losing 15 matches in a row every day to the $100k whales?

My suggestion is to segregate them off to their own little bracket and leave us pansy 80s to our thing. We like Mount Spirits too, you know.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

why do you like mount spirits - they give you nothing (except a 7 day mount)

Comment

There's two permanent mounts as well, but I got them ages ago. On top of that, it's the principle of it. I don't have fun in BGs anymore, and now group arenas are very quickly losing their appeal.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
        I've been religiously doing group arenas since I was able to, and it was fun until lv 80. None of the weaker lv 80 players even bother with it anymore, and I can see why. Today we went 0 - 15 and all we went up against were teams with 200k+ br people. Where's the fun in the game constantly losing 15 matches in a row every day to the $100k whales?

My suggestion is to segregate them off to their own little bracket and leave us pansy 80s to our thing. We like Mount Spirits too, you know.
        Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
        There's two permanent mounts as well, but I got them ages ago. On top of that, it's the principle of it. I don't have fun in BGs anymore, and now group arenas are very quickly losing their appeal.
        I agree with you. I'm only a level 70 but there are those kinds of people in all brackets. This is just me but I would honestly rather lose to a level 80 than have to lose to a whale on a relatively young server. Nothing worse or more irritating than watching someone who spent loads of money into their character stomp a character you worked hard on into oblivion. I used to not do Group Arena for a while until I managed to get fit into a team so I don't have both of the mounts yet.

Comment

Working...
        X