gem event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
    I hoard them below lvl 4 so that I can be ready to synth lvl 5 and above, btw sc and gems are the easiest to get
    I do that as well. Once I'm done with one gem event, I prepare for the next.

Comment

Awesome also saving a few gem packs aswell
      Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
      I do that as well. Once I'm done with one gem event, I prepare for the next.

I synth everything to lvl 4 to save space, i also convert all the the gems i am wanting from event as probably wont have enough gold at time of event to do all.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
        I synth everything to lvl 4 to save space, i also convert all the the gems i am wanting from event as probably wont have enough gold at time of event to do all.
        Ahh haven't done that that's a great idea

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
          same already up to 250 lvl 4 gems and saving
          250 Total Level 4 Gems???? Wow, granted I don't synth any gems until event comes, but still, that's a HUGE amount of level 4's. I don't think I could even come close to that with what I have. I have some level 5's saved (9 total) from the last event as well but dayum, you seriously only been saving since the last gem event?
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
            250 Total Level 4 Gems???? Wow, granted I don't synth any gems until event comes, but still, that's a HUGE amount of level 4's. I don't think I could even come close to that with what I have. I have some level 5's saved (9 total) from the last event as well but dayum, you seriously only been saving since the last gem event?
            It's easy if you you have crypt keys or if you get a few gems from guild altar

Comment

It's easy if you you have crypt keys or if you get a few gems from guild altar
              Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of lvl 1, 2 & 3's not synthed, so I really don't know what I have for lvl 4's. But still, 250 Lv4's seems like a pretty awesome start for a gem event.
              Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 07-26-2014, 09:22 PM.

Comment

It isn't about cata, or guild altar. It's about utilizing SC + whip + gem events to the maximum. Whip event feeds you gems and SC, SC event feeds you more SC and gems, and then gem event gives you even more gems SC and whips. Loop that over and over and over again and you get huge gains.

The game's really trying to rush progress right now due to the advanced patches so its a lot easier to get a lot of items compared to a year ago. That way more people can potentially cash on the new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  It isn't about cata, or guild altar. It's about utilizing SC + whip + gem events to the maximum. Whip event feeds you gems and SC, SC event feeds you more SC and gems, and then gem event gives you even more gems SC and whips. Loop that over and over and over again and you get huge gains. The game's really trying to rush progress right now due to the advanced patches so its a lot easier to get a lot of items compared to a year ago. That way more people can potentially cash on the new stuff.
                  Speaking of which we got a sc event coming up as well so we might be able to stock up more

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                    quiet esay to do between events 1 get lucky from mount event ( i went from lvl 4-5 handed in 10k whips ) also hit lvl 75 so been running necro again to unlock the next battle protection slot 4 cart in 2 bgs a day get 3 chests a day from that also i generaly go to 1300 box in jewel hunt every day

Comment

right, (now i'm a fairly big casher so don't go all rant crazy on me) but i also save between events and always have, as of this last whip event i have roughly 70k SC and 700+ lvl 4 gems to synth when those events come (SC just exchanges for more whips, had 37k to start last whip event and did 50k total training)

so yeah...hoarding gems/SC/whips is always one of the better plans, i gained like 10k BR in 1 day of whip event, lol

Comment

Since last event
                        Attached Files
                        Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                        s371 Harmony

Comment

Guess I'm gonna have to synth my low gems up to lvl4's and see how many I actually have. You guys are making me curious.

Comment

I'm sitting on just over 700 lvl 4s which considering is just from last event it's not bad, but the 12400 gem packs from the whip event had a big contribution to that xD

Precisia----
                            s371 Harmony

Comment

Must be nice Lynx! Haha, just finished synthing and as it turns out I have 200 Level 4's and 11 Level 5's.

I guess 250 Level 4's isn't so far fetched after all. Really looking forward to the next gem event!

Comment

Just hope it's unlimited lol otherwise gonna be holding on to them xD

Precisia----
                                s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
                                X