No announcement yet.

gem event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for the experts. At the moment I am socketed full lvl5 with 1lvl 6 and 2 lvl 7.
    Tomorrow I can make about 4 lvl 7 gems; should I go for it or make 16 lvl 6 and replace all my lvl 5 gems with them?

Comment

Originally posted by FalxUK View Post
      A question for the experts. At the moment I am socketed full lvl5 with 1lvl 6 and 2 lvl 7.
      Tomorrow I can make about 4 lvl 7 gems; should I go for it or make 16 lvl 6 and replace all my lvl 5 gems with them?
      Always go for the higher reward if you can. That's all
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

lvl 6 gems. no doubt about it Falx.

Comment

I can make 14 lvl. 7s to replace all my 6s but I'll be makin 6 lvl 8s instead as reward more worth it. So in my opinion make the 7s. Difference between 5s and 6s is low, but between 5s and 7s is massive. And when u make your 4 7s and replace them you can make another 6
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            I'm also waiting before I go around advertising it. Even if the person is correct, it wouldn't hurt to wait a few hours for definitive proof.

edit:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]97313[/ATTACH]
            Oh Thnx very much for the Eearly Info
            Name: Executioner
            Class: Critical Knight
            Sylph: Hercules **
            Server: S42 (Kabam)
            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
            Guild: Paradox

Comment

You decide on that... you get good stats but low rewards, or you get bad stats but high rewards.

Comment

I think I am going with high rewards cos I can always make gems in other ways but getting that amount of whips and SC is not that easy

Comment

thats my problem i always massacre my gems for the best rewards but i think i might just make sure i end with everything lvl 6 or better this time
                  s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                  Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by FalxUK View Post
                    You should just make all your gems equally leveled. There will be a time where you'll eventually max your mount stats + soul crystal. You'll feel sad having to sell them cuz you'll have no use for them anymore
                    Unless you're planning on stopping playing (triple -ing? not sure it's correct XD) soon, just take your time lol

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                      You should just make all your gems equally leveled. There will be a time where you'll eventually max your mount stats + soul crystal. You'll feel sad having to sell them cuz you'll have no use for them anymore
                      Unless you're planning on stopping playing (triple -ing? not sure it's correct XD) soon, just take your time lol
                      I will say at least 90% of Wartune probably didn't max out both Mount stats and SC yet so they don't have to worry about it. You also will never be able to max out Mounts because new mounts are always brought into the game and that bumps up max limit. If you think Wartune is done and will never bump SC limit again, you're crazy. I bet within a year, SC limit will get raised because that's another way they can make money easily. How much programming could it possibly be to change SC limit to say 99 like HS?

Comment

No point in increasing SC limit when in two weeks we get Advanced Soul Engraving + Adv. Soul Crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          No point in increasing SC limit when in two weeks we get Advanced Soul Engraving + Adv. Soul Crystals.
                          new stats for the hero?
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                            new stats for the hero?
                            +80 levels, +200% on gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              +80 levels, +200% on gems.
                              this means we'll have to break our piggy bank again..
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                                this means we'll have to break our piggy bank again..
                                Not to mention, yet another collectable that no one has inventory space for. I really feel bad for those who hadn't unlocked their inventory before the conversion to BB.
                                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X