Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daily Login Event

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Login Event

After u wait a long time for the 26th daily login event, and they just skip to october 1 and restart to day 1 again , if it's some kind a joke and you know what wartune? it's not funny
    Last edited by defnov; 09-30-2012, 09:28 PM.

I think it reset each month, not exactly a scam, but they should have put up something to notice us of that.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

you mean you was almost to the 26 days and it reset?now your back to day 1
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

lol. u should have checked in every day

if you missed 5 days and you are doomed !

the daily check in resets every month
        Server: S3 WORG LAIR
        IGN: LordFireMage
        LVL: 4X

Comment

It's not consecutive days or built up days. It's a monthly reward. Good news is you got free items anyway for the 2, 5, 10, 17 days
          Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

same for me :| anyway tnx for 2 ,5 ,10 and 17 days reward but was nice if don't reset every month
            • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
            • Nickname : DarkShines
            • Class : Mage
            • Level : 50+
            • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
              same for me :| anyway tnx for 2 ,5 ,10 and 17 days reward but was nice if don't reset every month
              Well then you wouldnt be able to get it multiple times

Comment

Originally posted by RampagingWolfZ View Post
                Well then you wouldnt be able to get it multiple times
                hmm.. you're right so.. conclusion ,have another chance this month :>

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
                  hmm.. you're right so.. conclusion ,have another chance this month :>
                  Yes, yes you do. Although I honestly think the times you have to log in would be like, 2, 4 , 6, 8 ext. Alot of people can't make every day for 26 (close to it) especially like if they go on vacations. Maybe a max of 20 but 26 is pushing it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                    Yes, yes you do. Although I honestly think the times you have to log in would be like, 2, 4 , 6, 8 ext. Alot of people can't make every day for 26 (close to it) especially like if they go on vacations. Maybe a max of 20 but 26 is pushing it a bit.
                    well why to do that ? :P i never log out ,just close the browser and next day i'm still logged
                    i enter daily because my job so..

Comment

well my VIP is lvl 3 and it checked automaticly the daily event but when goes to october 1, it reset to 1 again, good job wartune we give u support with buy VIP and balens but you scam us like this

Comment

Originally posted by defnov View Post
                        well my VIP is lvl 3 and it checked automaticly the daily event but when goes to october 1, it reset to 1 again, good job wartune we give u support with buy VIP and balens but you scam us like this
                        VIP does not make your special in this game.
                        You just level faster and can spin the VIP wheel.

This is not a scam. Why? Because its FREE STUFF

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                          VIP does not make your special in this game.
                          You just level faster and can spin the VIP wheel.

This is not a scam. Why? Because its FREE STUFF
                          u read my post that vip make u not have to check in the manualy...... and if not scam why there isn't news or something else tell that there is monthly reset for check in method..
                          Once again maybe u have to learn more because u dont know what VIP means ?
                          Last edited by defnov; 10-01-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by defnov View Post
                            u read my post that vip make u not have to check in the manualy...... and if not scam why there isn't news or something else tell that there is monthly reset for check in method..
                            Once again maybe u have to learn more because u dont know what VIP means ?
                            Check in method, means, CHECK IN. You are not special because you paid r2 some cash. Good job. You paid money, want a pat on the back or something?
                            If you don't get eveything the first time, tuff luck. IT IS FREE ITEMS. meaning THIS CAN'T
                            Let me repeat this, it CAN NOT SCAM YOU IF IT IS FREE

You don't have to pay for it, VIP makes no difference. If YOU don't want to log on and get free things then don't.

Comment

i've seen lots of people are being mislead of being VIP and Recharger. that is 2 different thing. Being VIP means u able to lvl up faster than others that if u play daily. another good thing being vip is u get to play the wheel (bit lousy) and free stuff like keys,luck stones and vip tokens weekly not daily.

being Recharger means u able to buy stuff using ballens at shops and market. reset bounty, revive and CD.

i've seen people bragging killing VIP. which makes no sense.. since u can recharge for better stuff rather than being VIP or both. the choice is yours.

the only thing that this game lack is the accurate info about crits, dodge or block. and some skills.

about the free stuff u get started from 2days login till 26 days. its just a promote so u play this game daily for some free stuff.. which i think it's good. better than nothing LOL
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X