Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bosses lv 80 wilds O_o

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosses lv 80 wilds O_o

well here a pic with the 2 bosses lv 80, and the quetion is, how many BR need each member of the party for can made it ??? O_O

Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 80 boss dark.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1753882Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 80 boss.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1753883
    Game : Wartune
    Name: Xias
    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
    Guild: Redemption
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
    Playing since 28/04/2013

we managed to kill hades one after few tryes, 210k br tank, 160k mage 150k and 135k archers, was quite hard tho.

Comment

dunno about those 2 but that angel did with 200k br mage, 156k mage, 152k archer,181k br mage we died first time cuz noobish archer didn't take scatter but second time we defeated him quite easy

anyway boss get 10% dmg resist with every attack to max 100% so its immune to dmg scatter needed

Comment

Dark and Light aren't too bad. Electro is a b*tch.

Comment

Hades has been a huge pain. Buffs too fast to keep up with, though maybe with another archer it might work better. The hard part is finding the bosses... seem to find the dark one easies xD
          Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

I would say a 220k+ br with some support of 110k+ br would be able to win, so a team of 160k br or so should be able to handle it. 1 mage is required, 2 archers or more and last spot could be any i guess

Comment

Level 70 Fire Spirit, 150k BR team with scatter shot, purify, and heals.

Comment

Dark Succuba, lvl 70 is only annoying cause of stun. needs a mage for puri tho.

Had a new glitch tho. Beat it, but had to relog and it said we'd lost. Very strange.
                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

190k mage, 180k night 140k archer, and 150k mage beat hades lvl 80 boss

rotated ss and purge runes to keep buff at a manageable level and kept IS up

Comment

my team average 150K BR, and yes I am the tank with 140K

no problem surviving 70 AQ and 80 bright angel boss, and AQ is harder than bright angel

angel I think 120K team should be enough with good combination, AQ 130K

others not yet try =3
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Bright Angel is probably the easiest lv 80 boss. My group still can't beat it tho. Not a big deal though.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Beat the Dark 80 boss just now.
                        193k knight (herc~46k)
                        217k mage (hades~57k)
                        190k mage (iris~19k)
                        183k archer (herc~43k)

First mage (190k) died on second bar. Second mage (217k) died with like an inch of hp left on last bar. Knight and me were basically untouched at the end. Too bad I wasn't on attempt...wonder if 80 boss rewards are better than 70.

Fought an electro 80 boss yesterday. It one shot our 145k archer with its aoe, lol. Needless to say, we lost.
                        Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 07-26-2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

electro 80 boss surely bugged with her short circuit, 1-hit killed how to play? =_=
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                            electro 80 boss surely bugged with her short circuit, 1-hit killed how to play? =_=
                            im starting to think that it's a bug too. all of it's other attacks arent giving insane damage even on lvl 9 buff, but it's short circuit always dealing over than 200k damage.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

each time i tried electro, it one killed two player first round : top left and bottom right
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X