Stupid Luck Based Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Luck Based Game

Everybody either got apollo or hades seals on my damn server ,everybody except me ,i saw players less than a month old getting the seals but no not me who spent 14 month playing the game.
    Please consider a way to obtain apollo and hades other than pure luck even if it took a long time at least i will know that my chance is higher than 0%
    Name:MODOKâ„¢
    Class:Archer
    Server:Kabam s28(West)
    Guild:CritRime
    Level:Advanced 80
    BR(MAX):1.6 mil
    Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Cash or Credit Card?
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

There is a way of obtaining them:buy enough boxes to get the items needed for the exchange for the seals.

Comment

i don't cash neither a lot of those who got the seals

Comment

don't be too upset about it, i didnt get the apollo/hades seal either even when i opened over 100 boxes from the free events. i'm 18 months in this game and almost never getting any good prizes from those boxes. just accept that this game arent meant for players with thin pockets. we still can enjoy the game without spending any, tho
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If you dont cash than sorry to say, dont whine about it. Yes there are always people more lucky than you, i play this game longer than you do... And seriously, i got 1 last hit at world boss, and 1 mount from an event a LONG time ago. Just keep playing, you will get lucky one day.

Comment

Well even if it is cash boxes, I ask how much I need to cash until I get it 10$ or 10000000$

some ppl like me feel bad when they cash to much and don't get what I pay for ...

so if they don't appreciate my money they wont get it anymore stoped cashing 4 months ago maybe without vip or anything

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                Well even if it is cash boxes, I ask how much I need to cash until I get it 10$ or 10000000$

some ppl like me feel bad when they cash to much and don't get what I pay for ...

so if they don't appreciate my money they wont get it anymore stoped cashing 4 months ago maybe without vip or anything
                You know upfront, there is a chance you wont get anything even if you buy the boxes. than just wait on a big spender event wich gives 100% chance if you want to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by LumiSensifity View Post
                  You know upfront, there is a chance you wont get anything even if you buy the boxes. than just wait on a big spender event wich gives 100% chance if you want to be sure.
                  I dont think last big spender gave hades ...further more I am not big spender but I did payed for vip and few recharges now and than

as I said they wont get money from me no more they dont appreciate it ....my money wont go in their pockets and that is their loss for stupid running game

Comment

if you dont enjoy it quit the game

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      don't be too upset about it, i didnt get the apollo/hades seal either even when i opened over 100 boxes from the free events. i'm 18 months in this game and almost never getting any good prizes from those boxes. just accept that this game arent meant for players with thin pockets. we still can enjoy the game without spending any, tho
                      I am just frustrated and will calm down after a while ,but i was about to cry when i saw a 30k BR knight getting apollo in world chat, a player who is propably going to quit in few weeks with his apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by LumiSensifity View Post
                        If you dont cash than sorry to say, dont whine about it. Yes there are always people more lucky than you, i play this game longer than you do... And seriously, i got 1 last hit at world boss, and 1 mount from an event a LONG time ago. Just keep playing, you will get lucky one day.
                        It is not cashers getting rare sylphs that upsets me, it is players who didn't spend anything and their chars are very new compared to mine, i sometimes wonder if it is possible to Nerf the drop rate for specific individuals cuz i never got the rare rewards of these chests ever.

Comment

didn't say I don't enjoy game I said I wont give them money since I don't know how much is needed for hades in order to get it I may pay some but don't know how much

since I don't know price of thing I want to buy I cant give them money

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                            I am just frustrated and will calm down after a while ,but i was about to cry when i saw a 30k BR knight getting apollo in world chat, a player who is propably going to quit in few weeks with his apollo.
                            i know that feel, bro. this game has make me dead inside.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                              It is not cashers getting rare sylphs that upsets me, it is players who didn't spend anything and their chars are very new compared to mine, i sometimes wonder if it is possible to Nerf the drop rate for specific individuals cuz i never got the rare rewards of these chests ever.
                              I have not won a single lucky piece from the 39 Balens pack for over a year regardless of whether I spent money on it or got it for free. I wonder about the drop rate too for specific individuals and I am quite sure that the drop rate can be manipulated since all these involves programming. All you have to do is adjust a few values and that's it. I also happened to notice that your level and BR are almost the same as mine and I'm pretty much experiencing the same thing. I wonder if the drop rate is related to the level and BR involved. Since I'm no longer playing this game as much as I used to (this game is nothing more than a chore to me nowadays), I have dropped a lot of the activities that I used to do including TT, MPD, Arena, Spire, BG and WB (worst is CQ). Besides, I have lost interest in the game after some of my bad experiences with the sylphs which they never bothered to fix. Which part of Balenor are you in?

Comment

Working...
                              X