Necro lvl 30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro lvl 30

how comes you don't get the Underworld mount card for it, just a **** title looks like i won't be doing that again for a while

Retired
    Character - Scotty
    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

The underworld mount card is a recharge bonus when servers merge. I think it's at the 30k or 50k balen mark.
    PetraRal
    Archer
    S367
    185k BR
    Former Light Casher
    Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

Originally posted by MikasaxEren View Post
      The underworld mount card is a recharge bonus when servers merge. I think it's at the 30k or 50k balen mark.
      It costs 50k right after merge.

Edit: And I agree you should get the card for clearing Necro 30.
      Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 07-26-2014, 08:10 PM.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

99% of the people that have to BR to clear necro 30 have the mount already ^^
        If not, cash more geez, where's the issue? You get a lv5 gem daily as is.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          99% of the people that have to BR to clear necro 30 have the mount already ^^
          If not, cash more geez, where's the issue? You get a lv5 gem daily as is.
          you need server merge to be able to get that mount so cashing in other times wont matter^^ unless we get an event where you can get it which i doubt

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            you need server merge to be able to get that mount so cashing in other times wont matter^^ unless we get an event where you can get it which i doubt

~Been in 3 server merges in past year an a half.

Guess no one likes R2.

Comment

~Been in 3 server merges in past year an a half.

Guess no one likes R2.
              Two merges for me.... didn't think the mount was worth $500 either time... hence my agreement with the OP. It should be rewarded for clearing Necro 30; there will be a lot of people that clear it without the mount, especially with all the ways these days to make up that +50 all stat BR.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                Two merges for me.... didn't think the mount was worth $500 either time... hence my agreement with the OP. It should be rewarded for clearing Necro 30; there will be a lot of people that clear it without the mount, especially with all the ways these days to make up that +50 all stat BR.

You don't pay $500 for a mount, you RECHARGE only and get it. You know how many people recharge more than that weekly lol. Consume events are far worse, this is actually somewhat tangible for a majority of mid-large cashers, even some small ones that invest in the longer run as no one's forcing you to spend.

Comment

You don't pay $500 for a mount, you RECHARGE only and get it. You know how many people recharge more than that weekly lol. Consume events are far worse, this is actually somewhat tangible for a majority of mid-large cashers, even some small ones that invest in the longer run as no one's forcing you to spend.
                  Oh I know, I know, it's a bonus reward for recharging. I get that. Still expensive for pixels though. If someone can clear Necro 30 without it, they should get it. It's the Underworld Steed after all. Going down to Necro 30 is pretty deep if you ask me.

Comment

In other words after the merge happens just recharge any amount of balens and you'll get the mount

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                      Oh I know, I know, it's a bonus reward for recharging. I get that. Still expensive for pixels though. If someone can clear Necro 30 without it, they should get it. It's the Underworld Steed after all. Going down to Necro 30 is pretty deep if you ask me.
                      It goes deeper with 3rd catacomb thing lol

Don't expect much from wartune when they just add more items so any sort of logic is null an void.

Comment

It goes deeper with 3rd catacomb thing lol

Don't expect much from wartune when they just add more items so any sort of logic is null an void.
                        A very, very good point!

Edit:
                        In other words after the merge happens just recharge any amount of balens and you'll get the mount
                        Had to clear this one up. No, you don't recharge any amount. You have to recharge a total of 500 USD to receive the mount card as a reward. Hence my concern about the cost. I have a friend that has it on two characters...... I wish I had that much to throw around like that! Hahaha
                        Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 07-26-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X