Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Top players [chinese] BR 900k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    Chinese have more stuff than us. They have stuff that will probably never come here that has helped them so much.
    I've done some previous posting about these issues and " the bad top cashers" were complaining that if someone had 1m br, games done.
    Well they are correct IF they mean here.
    For china it still goes on because lots of people have high br near each other which = more real PvP instead of this silly Rich vs. poor zone this english version is in.
    I saw this one quote this dude made. I laughed.
    He's of course top casher but, the bad kind. It said, "This is a PvP game, play it or go farmville" He put that because people were tired of his spamming in all PVP areas.
    SO I said, "Dude, PvP is not fighting someone that has 100k-150k br less than you...
    Real PvP is fighting people near you. But he doesn't want that because he could possibly lose, scratch that, he would lose.
    Anyways, let's just hope R2 is doing something (even if we can't tell) that will eventually make us as strong as them.
    Its true china has more stuff than us, and not to mention everything costs 5x more on r2, not that i spend but just pointing it out.
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	top10 in china.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	1691878
      july 8 2014. first are knight, second archer, 3rd mage. but all top 8 are similar strong. all over 1M BR .they will have more now since newest add kids boost BR add to toon, so should be around 120k ish now.
      people keep saying china stuff are cheap, balen price they are cheaper, but 100 usd = 600 yuan = 6k balen only. and we get 100 usd = 10k balen. there are pricing diff. dont just go for the balen price. but exchange rate also. and everage people in china only
      make 500-600 USD per month. now u also have to think how much and how expensive compare to us. in here atleast u make 3k and maybe spend 100 usd = 10k balen. in china they make 500 usd and they have to spend 100usd to get 6k balen? now where is
      more expensive? i am not saying R2 or wartune stuff are cheap, they are expensive and i dont like it, but i just want to point out, china is not cheaper then us, they are expensive in my POV. that is why i rather play in here, then i play in china.
      暗:天照

Comment

I just recorded an archer with 1 million BR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-a...Ob56LA&index=1
        Character: Ciprian
        Wartune Server 85
        Mage, LVL 80, 133K BR
        Lord Divine

Youtube channel: Ciprian Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          i think you did couple of these kinds of threads,no?either way i still think yours are stiupider
          Yes, and now he can't look at someone stealing his job :P

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]96741[/ATTACH]
          july 8 2014. first are knight, second archer, 3rd mage. but all top 8 are similar strong. all over 1M BR .they will have more now since newest add kids boost BR add to toon, so should be around 120k ish now.
          people keep saying china stuff are cheap, balen price they are cheaper, but 100 usd = 600 yuan = 6k balen only. and we get 100 usd = 10k balen. there are pricing diff. dont just go for the balen price. but exchange rate also. and everage people in china only
          make 500-600 USD per month. now u also have to think how much and how expensive compare to us. in here atleast u make 3k and maybe spend 100 usd = 10k balen. in china they make 500 usd and they have to spend 100usd to get 6k balen? now where is
          more expensive? i am not saying R2 or wartune stuff are cheap, they are expensive and i dont like it, but i just want to point out, china is not cheaper then us, they are expensive in my POV. that is why i rather play in here, then i play in china.
          Maybe you earn 3k.
          In my country, an average (which is very unreliable stat) is ~800 USD per month.
          As a computer programmer, I earn 1k USD. I can afford something more than just the basic needs, I earn more than 80% of the people in my age (24).
          Don't find it cheap at all.
          Last edited by Caballero1321; 07-28-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

EDIT: Accidentally made double post...

Comment

Every time new content is released... BR significantly jumps

Comment

a 7 month necro post XD
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

3 mil br pased on china i thing 2 month ago, but i can monthbet if zebq not quit he will hit about 1 mil br right now on europe serve. Imagine how much money he spend to hit lvl 9 clothing and 12 gems before any event that we get later! Just imagine how much lvl 9 full clothing cist in that time . i think i seen some was calculate that, and u think it was about 30 k $

Comment

I have seen a screen shot of 2.6 ML BR in China around 2 month ago.....Probably they are now reached 3 M

Comment

Originally posted by KARNO123 View Post
                      I have seen a screen shot of 2.6 ML BR in China around 2 month ago.....Probably they are now reached 3 M
                      I'm pretty sure that myself, threll, sym and others have posted around people being up to 3.6 mil and above a few months ago. China is just crazy.
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                      X