Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Top players [chinese] BR 900k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Top players [chinese] BR 900k

Really? im currious who from R2 gona hit those kind of Battel Rating here, im thinking at Zebq or Alci if its
    possible in future lol

900k BR - knight top1 that is owesome start love knight's

757k BR - mage top3

and atleast i saw first top archer there ghihi with 672k BR

Those top players from there are perfect for wild events from here, easy kil a lvl 80 who got 1 mil BR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVCCMb3IFhA
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

they already reached 1M+ br

Comment

ya, outdated

tops are 1.2? or so mil now.

Granted their BR shows sylph BR also, so its only like 1mil + 200k br sylph, but ya OP **** coming up in future patches.

Comment

I was amazed when I saw this morning br 900k last time they were at 500k + 900k ... but now u guyz say they have over 1 million br? .. omg that is insane
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

St-upid and nonsense thread !!!
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

900k br.. that is crazy.. we already have problem reaching 200k br here. How many years are we behind them? What are their stable lvl and gems lvl? Any new astrals?
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Damn looks like we all gotta quit wartune otherwise new money sucking patches would come to destroy us.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                St-upid and nonsense thread !!!
                i think you did couple of these kinds of threads,no?either way i still think yours are stiupider

Comment

can someone post a screenshot of the 1mil+ guys

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                    900k br.. that is crazy.. we already have problem reaching 200k br here. How many years are we behind them? What are their stable lvl and gems lvl? Any new astrals?
                    Every time new content is released... BR significantly jumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                      Every time new content is released... BR significantly jumps.
                      yeap.. right after the CW result came out, i see top players in my server rolling astrals heavily and opening gem boxes heavily.. got defected so the anger is there to work harder for the next one.. month in month out, same style.. : )
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Chinese have more stuff than us. They have stuff that will probably never come here that has helped them so much.
                        I've done some previous posting about these issues and " the bad top cashers" were complaining that if someone had 1m br, games done.
                        Well they are correct IF they mean here.
                        For china it still goes on because lots of people have high br near each other which = more real PvP instead of this silly Rich vs. poor zone this english version is in.
                        I saw this one quote this dude made. I laughed.
                        He's of course top casher but, the bad kind. It said, "This is a PvP game, play it or go farmville" He put that because people were tired of his spamming in all PVP areas.
                        SO I said, "Dude, PvP is not fighting someone that has 100k-150k br less than you...
                        Real PvP is fighting people near you. But he doesn't want that because he could possibly lose, scratch that, he would lose.
                        Anyways, let's just hope R2 is doing something (even if we can't tell) that will eventually make us as strong as them.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                        I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                        :o:o:o:o

Comment

We should start all learn mandarin language !!!!

Comment

They are almost reaching 2m br..
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

my non spenders in China has over 650k dosent even have wings.

Comment

Working...
                              X