sc exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sc exchange

i been thinking. that when theres a exchange event and a sc event the ppl that not max get the best reward so why is it that they can't give the 3th pice in sc event for ea 100 exchange sc so they dont pis on the ppl with L80 sc.

that or just remove gemes pack from the sc even't when not all ppl can get it

it seems like we are punished if we reach level 80 soul engraving. Did we do something wrong. I had 24k soul crystals this event, what did i get for them some whips and some gold, Meanwhile with those same 24k i could have gotten another 6k sc to use and nearly 2k gems. Just seems like you are punishing the long playing loyal players.

Comment

I had 32k sc and got 7k sc and 450 gems i dont see how u got 2k more
      Character Name: Chris1909
      Class: Mage
      Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
        I had 32k sc and got 7k sc and 450 gems i dont see how u got 2k more
        I didn't get any gems, that is the problem. Once you max your soul engraving you cannot get gems at all from SC trade in. For most players that max soul engraving the one thing they all still have a large need for is gems. Whips are nice but eventually stables max out too. We want to be able to tread SC for gem packs as well.

Comment

well the more whips u have the more gem packs u get from the whip event so it kinda evens out for that... so ur real suggestion is to add gem packs to the sc exchange.
          Character Name: Chris1909
          Class: Mage
          Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
            well the more whips u have the more gem packs u get from the whip event so it kinda evens out for that... so ur real suggestion is to add gem packs to the sc exchange.
            Sc is giving 1-5 gem pack, while the whip event gives 1-3.

Comment

Working...
            X