Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WANTED: Detailed STAT information.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23141029
    replied
    Vinyl, thank you for pointing that out, I had been under the impression that the actual information was floating around somewhere.

Ghujelk, perhaps we will be fortunate enough and someone with this information may post. Will just have to keep an eye on it in hopes.

Leave a comment:

• Ghujelk2
    replied
    Originally posted by R23141029 View Post
    I'm looking to find out more detailed information in regards to the stats. I'm asking so that I can make a more informed decision about what direction, what set up, and what play-style I wish to employ in the long term with regards to my character.
    I was wondering when someone might start a thread like this, as I too was interested in learning the specifics of each stat and how they interact.

Lets start with stating the ones we can find in the actual game;

Click image for larger version

Name:	BaseSTATS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	1661639

We can see that each (1) point of Strength (Also called Power in Guild Skill Tower) is worth four (4) points of PATK and one (1) point of PDEF

Each (1) point of Armor (Also called Defense in Guild Skill Tower) is worth four (4) points of both PDEF and MDEF!

Each (1) point of Intelligence (Also called Intellect in Guild Skill Tower) is worth four (4) points MATK and one (1) point MDEF

Each (1) point of Endurance (Also called *Stamina in Guild Skill Tower) is worth twenty (20) points of HP

*Not sure if this affects the Stamina amount located in the top left of the screen, under player portrait.

And each (1) point of Charisma increases your maximum Troop Count by one (1)

~~

I have yet to hear anything conclusive for the actual effects of the Block or Critical stats, or how the PATK/MATK and PDEF/MDEF numbers interact.
    Last edited by Ghujelk2; 10-01-2012, 02:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xVinylScratchx
    replied
    There is no values for the block/crit right now, there are just assumed values from testing.
    Nothing is confirmed because r2 has not let anyone know the exact equation on looking at these stats.

Right now the best thing to assume is 100=1% with block/crit.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R23141029 View Post
    Good evening all,

I'm looking to find out more detailed information in regards to the stats. I'm asking so that I can make a more informed decision about what direction, what set up, and what play-style I wish to employ in the long term with regards to my character.

The information I'm seeking is specifics. For example, it's my understanding that 1 point of PDEF equates to approximately 0.5 PDMG blocked. HP is obviously self explained, however there seems to be a great deal of variance on information in regards to Block/Critical which is one I would greatly like to clear up. Not just for myself, but for the community as whole. So if anyone has any information to give with regards to this, I urge you to post it, in hopes of having a better informed community... myself included naturally. Any information in regards to all stats besides HP, as that clearly needs no more explanation.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you respond soon with as detailed information as possible
    Block increases ur dodge rate and amount
    crit increases ur critical strikes also ur chance for hitting critical strikes
    block and crit cannot be gained when u level since they are not base stats
    crit and block are secondary stats so they can only be achieved by refining the equipment to get that stats and through socketing the gems also through astrals these are the only ways i know of

Leave a comment:

Working...
X