Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WANTED: Detailed STAT information.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Detailed STAT information.

Good evening all,

I'm looking to find out more detailed information in regards to the stats. I'm asking so that I can make a more informed decision about what direction, what set up, and what play-style I wish to employ in the long term with regards to my character.

The information I'm seeking is specifics. For example, it's my understanding that 1 point of PDEF equates to approximately 0.5 PDMG blocked. HP is obviously self explained, however there seems to be a great deal of variance on information in regards to Block/Critical which is one I would greatly like to clear up. Not just for myself, but for the community as whole. So if anyone has any information to give with regards to this, I urge you to post it, in hopes of having a better informed community... myself included naturally. Any information in regards to all stats besides HP, as that clearly needs no more explanation.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you respond soon with as detailed information as possible

Originally posted by R23141029 View Post
    Good evening all,

I'm looking to find out more detailed information in regards to the stats. I'm asking so that I can make a more informed decision about what direction, what set up, and what play-style I wish to employ in the long term with regards to my character.

The information I'm seeking is specifics. For example, it's my understanding that 1 point of PDEF equates to approximately 0.5 PDMG blocked. HP is obviously self explained, however there seems to be a great deal of variance on information in regards to Block/Critical which is one I would greatly like to clear up. Not just for myself, but for the community as whole. So if anyone has any information to give with regards to this, I urge you to post it, in hopes of having a better informed community... myself included naturally. Any information in regards to all stats besides HP, as that clearly needs no more explanation.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you respond soon with as detailed information as possible
    Block increases ur dodge rate and amount
    crit increases ur critical strikes also ur chance for hitting critical strikes
    block and crit cannot be gained when u level since they are not base stats
    crit and block are secondary stats so they can only be achieved by refining the equipment to get that stats and through socketing the gems also through astrals these are the only ways i know of
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

There is no values for the block/crit right now, there are just assumed values from testing.
      Nothing is confirmed because r2 has not let anyone know the exact equation on looking at these stats.

Right now the best thing to assume is 100=1% with block/crit.

Comment

Originally posted by R23141029 View Post
        I was wondering when someone might start a thread like this, as I too was interested in learning the specifics of each stat and how they interact.

Lets start with stating the ones we can find in the actual game;

Click image for larger version

Name:	BaseSTATS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	1661639

We can see that each (1) point of Strength (Also called Power in Guild Skill Tower) is worth four (4) points of PATK and one (1) point of PDEF

Each (1) point of Armor (Also called Defense in Guild Skill Tower) is worth four (4) points of both PDEF and MDEF!

Each (1) point of Intelligence (Also called Intellect in Guild Skill Tower) is worth four (4) points MATK and one (1) point MDEF

Each (1) point of Endurance (Also called *Stamina in Guild Skill Tower) is worth twenty (20) points of HP

*Not sure if this affects the Stamina amount located in the top left of the screen, under player portrait.

And each (1) point of Charisma increases your maximum Troop Count by one (1)

~~

I have yet to hear anything conclusive for the actual effects of the Block or Critical stats, or how the PATK/MATK and PDEF/MDEF numbers interact.
        Last edited by Ghujelk2; 10-01-2012, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Vinyl, thank you for pointing that out, I had been under the impression that the actual information was floating around somewhere.

Ghujelk, perhaps we will be fortunate enough and someone with this information may post. Will just have to keep an eye on it in hopes.

Comment

Ermm hello did anybody even see what i said
            Crit and block are NOT base stats meaning u cannot gain them through leveling hence its not put on ur stat info
            stamina which on the top side of ur screen is not a stat its a limit for doing ur campaign runs

Once again i repeat CRIT AND BLOCK ARE NOT BASE STATS THE STATS U HAVE SHOWN ARE LEVELING STATS HENCE THEY ARE BASE STATS

BASE STATS

Strength (power)
            Endurance (stamina or else ur HP)
            Armor (Defense)
            Intellect (intelligence)
            Charisma (charisma or troop count)

SECONDARY STATS

Criticals
            Block
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              Ermm hello did anybody even see what i said
              Crit and block are NOT base stats meaning u cannot gain them through leveling hence its not put on ur stat info
              stamina which on the top side of ur screen is not a stat its a limit for doing ur campaign runs

Once again i repeat CRIT AND BLOCK ARE NOT BASE STATS THE STATS U HAVE SHOWN ARE LEVELING STATS HENCE THEY ARE BASE STATS

BASE STATS

Strength (power)
              Endurance (stamina or else ur HP)
              Armor (Defense)
              Intellect (intelligence)
              Charisma (charisma or troop count)

SECONDARY STATS

Criticals
              Block
              He was asking about how much % block / crit you get when you add to them.

Like having 1000 block = 10% chance to block.
              Or Pdef of 6000 = physical damage reduction of 40%
              5000 crit = 50% crit chance ext
              (these are random numbers pulled out of my butt)

Comment

Block = 0.01% * your block stats (sources chinese website)
                Damage = attack - your defence divided by 2 (sources: read somewhere in forum, forgot where)
                i forgot crit already but i remember its higher than dodge. (its somewhere in forum too)

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
                  Block = 0.01% * your block stats (sources chinese website)
                  Damage = attack - your defence divided by 2 (sources: read somewhere in forum, forgot where)
                  i forgot crit already but i remember its higher than dodge. (its somewhere in forum too)
                  Thanks for the info, will help a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                    Thanks for the info, will help a lot.
                    will get dat crit stats and a bunch of links later... rushing for my lunch... you're welcome

Comment

ohh so he was asking percentage mm then oops my bad sorry
                      if its percentage why not just go check in wikiawartunes.com

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

crit is 0.025

Comment

Base Wartune Damage Calculation

Below is the basic method of calculation for the basic damage that you can do in Wartune. These are the different factors in the game to calculate the basic attack damage.

Average Wartune Damage
                          Your damage will be a range centered around the damage. The formula is calculated as followed depending on physical or magical attacks.

Average Wartune Damage = (Attack – Defense)/2

Damage Range
                          The damage range is about 10% below or above the average damage. This means that if you deal an attack to someone in Wartune. Your damage will range between 90% to 110% of the Wartune average damage output obtained from the step above.

Minimum Damage Calculation
                          However, when you have really high defense against the attacker. The attacker will still deal a minimum damage equal to 10% of their PATK or MATK.

Level Difference and Damage Penalty
                          When you attack someone the same level or higher than you, you will receive a 5% damage penalty. It means that you will do 5% less damage. Thus, you should always go after players who have lower level than you to get the full 100% Wartune damage output potential.

Conclusion
                          Based on this damage formula for Wartune, for every 2 Attack or 2 Defense, you will deal or reduce damage by average of 1 point. However, because of the minimum damage taken into consideration, you will have to put points into health as well to overcome the minimum damage. In addition, you can take a look at our Wartune Best Strong player guides for more tips on how to make your character stronger.

Critical Rate Consideration

The Critical stats in Wartune affect both the Critical damage as well as the rate of critical. To approximate the amount of damage based on Wartune Critical attacks. You can use the following approximation:

For every 100 points in crit, you increase the crit chance by 3%. However, earlier points will increase your crit chance considerably more often.

The critical damage starts at roughly 50% additional damage and move toward 75%~100% as more critical stats are added to your Wartune character. However, earlier points also make bigger influences in the Wartune critical damage.

How About Block

Blocking works in the similar fashion as the critical attack in Wartune. As you increase your block rating, you will improve the chance blocking as well the amount of damage blocked. We estimate every 100 points in block is 3%. In addition, the range of damage blocked is from 30%~70% depending on how many points that you have.

Skill Damage Consideration

Most of the skills can do more damage usually based on a certain percentage of your attack. However, some do a fixed point damage such as Knight’s intercept that does 1500 damage at level 2. Take advantage of these skills that do a good fixed point attack. They are especially important against players who have good defenses.

sources: http://gamelytic.com/wartune/wartune...culation-guide

Comment

Base Wartune Damage Calculation... (all the beautiful maths)
                            Ah! That's what i came to this thread to find! Thank you very much for posting that info and link!

Should help lots with rolling all the data into a nice table to be stickied on the forums.

Comment

Base Wartune Damage Calculation

Below is the basic method of calculation for the basic damage that you can do in Wartune. These are the different factors in the game to calculate the basic attack damage.

Average Wartune Damage
                              Your damage will be a range centered around the damage. The formula is calculated as followed depending on physical or magical attacks.

Average Wartune Damage = (Attack – Defense)/2

Damage Range
                              The damage range is about 10% below or above the average damage. This means that if you deal an attack to someone in Wartune. Your damage will range between 90% to 110% of the Wartune average damage output obtained from the step above.

Minimum Damage Calculation
                              However, when you have really high defense against the attacker. The attacker will still deal a minimum damage equal to 10% of their PATK or MATK.

Level Difference and Damage Penalty
                              When you attack someone the same level or higher than you, you will receive a 5% damage penalty. It means that you will do 5% less damage. Thus, you should always go after players who have lower level than you to get the full 100% Wartune damage output potential.

Conclusion
                              Based on this damage formula for Wartune, for every 2 Attack or 2 Defense, you will deal or reduce damage by average of 1 point. However, because of the minimum damage taken into consideration, you will have to put points into health as well to overcome the minimum damage. In addition, you can take a look at our Wartune Best Strong player guides for more tips on how to make your character stronger.

Critical Rate Consideration

The Critical stats in Wartune affect both the Critical damage as well as the rate of critical. To approximate the amount of damage based on Wartune Critical attacks. You can use the following approximation:

For every 100 points in crit, you increase the crit chance by 3%. However, earlier points will increase your crit chance considerably more often.

The critical damage starts at roughly 50% additional damage and move toward 75%~100% as more critical stats are added to your Wartune character. However, earlier points also make bigger influences in the Wartune critical damage.

How About Block

Blocking works in the similar fashion as the critical attack in Wartune. As you increase your block rating, you will improve the chance blocking as well the amount of damage blocked. We estimate every 100 points in block is 3%. In addition, the range of damage blocked is from 30%~70% depending on how many points that you have.

Skill Damage Consideration

Most of the skills can do more damage usually based on a certain percentage of your attack. However, some do a fixed point damage such as Knight’s intercept that does 1500 damage at level 2. Take advantage of these skills that do a good fixed point attack. They are especially important against players who have good defenses.

sources: http://gamelytic.com/wartune/wartune...culation-guide
                              OMG wow even i can't calculate this much without a calculator ur amazing
                              But do u really calculate this much cause i it might take me a long long long time mmm

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X