Is this a BUG with wild bosses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a BUG with wild bosses

I don't know what happened but i had a good team against against lvl 70 Boss (Dark Succuba)..BR-841130
    we killed the boss 3 times and each time it came a failure..i don't know why it happened but still, killed it 3 time and failure failure..
    is the same thing happened with u guys anytime?
    Server-202
    Mage : BR-84k

this was a known bug that was exposed and communicated when the "test" server, S1, got the patch. The Devs decided to ignore it, and give it to the rest of us a week later anyway.

Enjoy!

Comment

Real question is: How in hell did you manage to kill him with your BR.. I'm 103K BR (level 64) and had over 300~400K BR in total and still lost..

Name:Illuminatic
      Server:
      250 Willow Brook
      Character: Mage
      Level: 64
      Battle Rating: 103,722
      Guild: OverKill

Comment

my team was a 2mage and 1 archer mages--- 151k+ and 140k+ and archer was120k

Comment

They need to fix this ****, tired of repeating 4-5x daily in guild chat not to do this or the electro boss and that they're bugged. -_- Worst part some idiots never learn...

Comment

yes killed a few that diddnt die...they killed us with no HP..happened about 4-5 times now ...fun

Comment

our kong moderator GFFG alr report this issue, wait for next maint for fixing this bug
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
              X