enchanting matter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enchanting matter

I know this game is too good to be true, very nice view and visual fighting, but I have some suggestions :
    1. enchantment = there is problem I think when we want to enchant our equipment to the highest level because there is very low percentage in high level which only can help with lucky stone, if you have 10-20 lucky stone you will use it to help the enchantment but just one day your hero level is increase and you get the better equipment than you have to enchant the new one again, so your lucky stone has already gone, which make our enchantment always failed. If we have equipment till 12 available enchantment usually we only succeed till 9 enchantment. so I prefer give more costly credit for enchantment but succeed than current enchantment system which 15 K gold but you try 5 times and always failed, so we got failed and lost gold. so make high costly enchantment but 80-100% or sell lucky stone level 6 or 7 with gold.
    2. My friend said that the rarest astral which color yellow only available for VIP member, is it true? so non VIP member will always lost in stats and duels with them. make possible for yellow astral for non-VIP member because VIP member already got much benefits.

Thank you.
    I'm Newbie. Please don't ignore me

Originally posted by R23621641 View Post
    I know this game is too good to be true, very nice view and visual fighting, but I have some suggestions :
    1. enchantment = there is problem I think when we want to enchant our equipment to the highest level because there is very low percentage in high level which only can help with lucky stone, if you have 10-20 lucky stone you will use it to help the enchantment but just one day your hero level is increase and you get the better equipment than you have to enchant the new one again, so your lucky stone has already gone, which make our enchantment always failed. If we have equipment till 12 available enchantment usually we only succeed till 9 enchantment. so I prefer give more costly credit for enchantment but succeed than current enchantment system which 15 K gold but you try 5 times and always failed, so we got failed and lost gold. so make high costly enchantment but 80-100% or sell lucky stone level 6 or 7 with gold.
    2. My friend said that the rarest astral which color yellow only available for VIP member, is it true? so non VIP member will always lost in stats and duels with them. make possible for yellow astral for non-VIP member because VIP member already got much benefits.

Thank you.
    Luck stones are easy to get, join a guild level up your guild shop problem solved.

Comment

please developer and or moderator help us to solve this matter..thank you

Comment

I have already a guild but our contribution hasn't enough yet to upgrade to the next level..they are my friends in there and I will not leave that guild just because of lucky stone. our guild level is still level 1 guild shop

Comment

I got 2 yellow astrals in a row, low, and about enhancing stone, u can buy lvl 1 and upgrade it in blacksmith, so enhancing is not a problem

Comment

Working...
          X