Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Mahra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mahra

    R2 please put back mahra at events exchange...we dont need runestones or gold or whips...we need mahra alot. Last exchange events no mahra at reward.

  • #2
    I don't mind more runestones.

    Mahras would be nice, but they're supposed to be extremely rare and difficult to get.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

    Comment


    • #3
      yes plz for god shake can we get a proper mahras per month ? what do you think random 3 marha from whishing wall would be enough !!! So dumb !!
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

      Comment


      • #4
        We were supposed to get mahri from wilds event but no one has gotten it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
          R2 please put back mahra at events exchange...we dont need runestones or gold or whips...we need mahra alot. Last exchange events no mahra at reward.
          Speak for yourself, not for the whole society.
          I do need runestons, whips and even gold and I'm happy with it.

          It's nice Mahras are hard to get. I know it's pretty hard to get it for the new players, but it's obvious older players should get things easier since they've already earned for it.

          Comment


          • #6
            u want it easy spend for it if not dun whine here
            S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
            IGN : Neggy

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              yes plz for god shake can we get a proper mahras per month ? what do you think random 3 marha from whishing wall would be enough !!! So dumb !!
              LOL subway bacon sandwich mon

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                LOL subway bacon sandwich mon
                Anti and McBacon one one thread, forums will soon implode...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                  Anti and McBacon one one thread, forums will soon implode...
                  **** plz ???
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
                    We were supposed to get mahri from wilds event but no one has gotten it
                    I did. can't remember if monster, elite monster or the boss dropped it, but one of those three dropped 3 Mahra for me on the first day.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by EIIenora View Post
                      I did. can't remember if monster, elite monster or the boss dropped it, but one of those three dropped 3 Mahra for me on the first day.
                      so might as well try to get there but im guessing it has a very low drop rate

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X